Tournament of Power Remix

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5614
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:57 pm

Okay, I got another vote/response, so Dyspo goes ahead.

Also, with the defeat of Ribrianne, Universe 2 is eliminated.

The next matches are:

Son Goku vs. Dyspo
Son Gohan vs. Jiren
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1537
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Okay, I got another vote/response, so Dyspo goes ahead.

Also, with the defeat of Ribrianne, Universe 2 is eliminated.

The next matches are:

Son Goku vs. Dyspo
Son Gohan vs. Jiren
Sorry it took so Long to get back to the Vote, been busy the last few days.

My Universe 2 went to 3rd Place in this Vote, IMO besides Universe 6, that is how it should have been in the Anime Itself! :clap:

It has been a Joy participating in this vote and seeing them go THAT Far! :angel:

As for the Vote, Pretty easy Calls!

1.) Goku!

I don't see Dyspo above SSJ-Red to Blue at best, Goku plays with him, but he ulimately wins.


2.) Jiren!

I like Gohan Allot, but Jiren is just to far beyond him sadly.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---

Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5614
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:11 pm

Now it's on to the final round:

Son Goku vs. Jiren

Somehow we should have known it would come down to this.

It's actually somewhat of a tough call. Goku needed a lot of help to beat Jiren in the original ToP, which he won't have here. Then again, MUI Goku was beating Jiren, although his form ran out before he could end it. If he doesn't dawdle he could potentially win, but on the other hand, the same thing could happen as in the anime and this time Freeza won't be there to save him. What do you think?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
CJStriker_CBR
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1537
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:45 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Now it's on to the final round:

Son Goku vs. Jiren

Somehow we should have known it would come down to this.

It's actually somewhat of a tough call. Goku needed a lot of help to beat Jiren in the original ToP, which he won't have here. Then again, MUI Goku was beating Jiren, although his form ran out before he could end it. If he doesn't dawdle he could potentially win, but on the other hand, the same thing could happen as in the anime and this time Freeza won't be there to save him. What do you think?
Yea it was obvious it would be these 2 In the end cause of their levels and how Goku Grew in his leveling during the ToP.

But in the end what do I think on who should/likely win as the vote has been about, well you put in already the Major Factor that helped U7 win in the original story in the end, that being Goku having back-up after him and Jiren where tired from fighting. It was that IMO and mostly that as to how and why U7 one in the end, they could sacrfice 2 fighters and still had a 3rd to stay in and win it.

In this case, Goku does not, it is all even as it should be.

Now, Yes Mastered UI is impressive in power, but honest it is not a muched a mastered form of Goku's as it is a true form of what it should look like. That form has Serious Kick-Back Effects on Goku leaving him terriblely hurt after using it for to long. It is not near a mastered form he knows yet, a mastered form is more of like Goku in the Cell Saga coming out of the Time Room and at that point he Mastered SSJ-1 where it left no strain on him or he needed anger to make it work, THAT is a Mastered form.

Here, Goku is right out of the box only knowing this form for like 30 mins, the lenght of a Saturday Morning Cartoon Episode of time. Drawbacks to such a massive increase in power and a new form where certain to happen and in this fight will likely happen too.

The only way for Goku to win would be to finish the Match Fast at Full Steam, ASAP. But sadly that is not Goku's style, he likes to play around and keep a fight going as long as he can to gain as much enjoyment as he can, it as lately been his major drawback. Jiren sadly also seems to screw around too, but he has the advantage of what seem to be him already having mastered his high level of power, so he has no major damaging kickback.

So Yea, getting to the end now, they both look like how they did by the end of Episode 131 and be just as beat up, but Goku will have that Kickback and Jiren will have enough strength left of overwhelm him.

WINNER: Jiren!!!
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---

Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”
~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!
:clap:

Brianne De Chateau~~Ribrianne!~~
My #1 Favorite in All of Dragon Ball!
:thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012, Learn more about Me There!
8)

:arrow: http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5614
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:08 pm

Similar to what I thought as well. In that case, Jiren wins the Tournament of Power and wishes for his master to be brought back to life so he can see how much he's improved, however the Zenos dub this a selfish wish and decide to destroy all of the universes. Bad end. :cry:

Anyway, thanks for participating in this!

Some of the most interesting matches (and the ones that would be fun to watch) I think were:

Son Gohan vs. Basil
Vegeta vs. Bergamo
Viara vs. Dercori
Son Goku vs. Hit
Piccolo vs. Obuni
Kahseral vs. Vegeta
Toppo vs. Jiren
Rozie vs. Cabba
Ribrianne vs. Botamo
Kunshi vs. Obuni
Kale vs. Vegeta
Ribrianne vs. Monna
Son Goku vs. Freeza
Son Gohan vs. Kunshi
Dyspo vs. Ribrianne
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 707
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:43 am

Son Gohan vs. Basil. Gohan stomps
Vegeta vs. Bergamo. Vegeta stomps
Viara vs. Dercori. Viraa, since he's a bot and he's immune to illusions
Son Goku vs. Hit goku, if hit doesn't use time kage
Piccolo vs. Obuni. Piccolo high diff
Kahseral vs. Vegeta. Vegeta mid diff with ssj, if ssj2 or more Vegeta stomps
Toppo vs. Jiren. Jiren kek
Rozie vs. Cabba. Rozie wins mid diff
Ribrianne vs. Botamo. ribrianne stomps
Kunshi vs. Obuni. Kunshi via ki strings, high diff
Kale vs. Vegeta. Vegeta stomps via ssb
Ribrianne vs. Monna. Ribrianne mid-low diff
Son Goku vs. Freeza goku via kaioken
Son Gohan vs. Kunshi. Gohan via mystic form
Dyspo vs. Ribrianne dyspo ≤ god goku, ribrianne <<base goku. Dyspo stomps no diff
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5614
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:27 am

p-hyvo wrote:Son Gohan vs. Basil. Gohan stomps
Vegeta vs. Bergamo. Vegeta stomps
Viara vs. Dercori. Viraa, since he's a bot and he's immune to illusions
Son Goku vs. Hit goku, if hit doesn't use time kage
Piccolo vs. Obuni. Piccolo high diff
Kahseral vs. Vegeta. Vegeta mid diff with ssj, if ssj2 or more Vegeta stomps
Toppo vs. Jiren. Jiren kek
Rozie vs. Cabba. Rozie wins mid diff
Ribrianne vs. Botamo. ribrianne stomps
Kunshi vs. Obuni. Kunshi via ki strings, high diff
Kale vs. Vegeta. Vegeta stomps via ssb
Ribrianne vs. Monna. Ribrianne mid-low diff
Son Goku vs. Freeza goku via kaioken
Son Gohan vs. Kunshi. Gohan via mystic form
Dyspo vs. Ribrianne dyspo ≤ god goku, ribrianne <<base goku. Dyspo stomps no diff
All of those fights have already been concluded. I was just mentioning them as the ones that would be the most entertaining to watch.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
p-hyvo
Regular
Posts: 707
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Tournament of Power Remix

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:56 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
p-hyvo wrote:Son Gohan vs. Basil. Gohan stomps
Vegeta vs. Bergamo. Vegeta stomps
Viara vs. Dercori. Viraa, since he's a bot and he's immune to illusions
Son Goku vs. Hit goku, if hit doesn't use time kage
Piccolo vs. Obuni. Piccolo high diff
Kahseral vs. Vegeta. Vegeta mid diff with ssj, if ssj2 or more Vegeta stomps
Toppo vs. Jiren. Jiren kek
Rozie vs. Cabba. Rozie wins mid diff
Ribrianne vs. Botamo. ribrianne stomps
Kunshi vs. Obuni. Kunshi via ki strings, high diff
Kale vs. Vegeta. Vegeta stomps via ssb
Ribrianne vs. Monna. Ribrianne mid-low diff
Son Goku vs. Freeza goku via kaioken
Son Gohan vs. Kunshi. Gohan via mystic form
Dyspo vs. Ribrianne dyspo ≤ god goku, ribrianne <<base goku. Dyspo stomps no diff
All of those fights have already been concluded. I was just mentioning them as the ones that would be the most entertaining to watch.

Oh no rip kek
remember fellas, anyone in gt after m2 >>>anyone in z (bog + rof excluded obv)

Post Reply