Lady Wukong vs. The World

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Yuli Ban
Beyond Newbie

Post by Yuli Ban » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:53 pm

I'm doing a serial on RoyalRoad that is heavily inspired by old school Dragon Ball (among other things), if anyone wants to take a gander.
Sun Wukong spent years grinding in World of Chevaliers. 888 levels later, she is no closer to the endgame. Frustrated, she takes a break to explore the gameworld for the first time. But then her pet dragon, Baphomet, is savaged by a greater dragon, Xifanglong— a tyrant who has slaughtered countless heroes and brought disaster and the worst criminality unto the land. Sun's plan is to find Xifanglong and whoop his ass.

But before she can take off, a wandering bodhisattva requests that she take a miraculous boy under her wing. Orphaned by Xifanglong, this Miracle Boy is prophesied to become a hero if he has guidance— guidance only Sun can give. Yet Sun's only desire is to kill Xifanglong, regardless of the consequences of defying the in-game prophecy. And ever since the game went free-to-build, Players have retooled the world into something a little more cyberdelic, providing Sun Wukong and her merry and ever-growing band of overpowered fools with an excellent opportunity to have a journey to crush the forces of evil.
I'm still very early into the first arc.

I figured I'd test out some of the things I was developing in the other DB-inspired story here first.
Follow chaotic and extraordinary procrastination in the development of Enekai of Kollidor here!