Dragon Ball Z Kai: Uncensoring scenes

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

armyandstuff

Dragon Ball Z Kai: Uncensoring scenes

Post by armyandstuff » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:48 pm

I've uncensored some scenes from Dragon Ball Z Kai. I used footage from the dragon box set and made sure each frame matched kais so that the scenes matched up, including the lipsync.
There are only 5 episodes I found that contained censored scenes, however due to this site's rules about piracy I cannot post the entire episodes, so I decided to remove the audio completely and cut the episodes down so that only the first and last uncensored scenes in every episode with all the footage in between are there, that way you can easily put the new footage in using an editing software. If the moderators aren't ok with that I can go back and cut down the footage even more so that only the uncensored footage remain, however this would make putting the footage in each episodes much more of a hassle.

link to the files here https://mega.nz/#F!A3hUSKqL!nxIGmadRNkmZtTGbRCwfzA just put them exactly where the first frame matches with the ordinary kai footage, and it should sync perfectly

I also just recently finished a mix of the kikuchi and yamomoto score for kai, including some other edits thrown in if you're interested viewtopic.php?f=6&t=43604&p=1579456#p1579456