Villains Ideas for Dragon Ball

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Villains Ideas for Dragon Ball

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 am

Hellooooo everyone, it is I, Grand Marshal and today I have a special thread for all of you.

As the title of the thread suggests, I would like for you to type down in the replies section, what your ideal villain would be for Dragon Ball.

You can choose to have a villain from any era, with whatever level of power you wish them to possess.

All I want you to do is to explain your villain's motives and relation to the main cast of characters, should they engage in combat, their appearance, special abilities (if they have any, including transformations) etc.

Be creative!

P.S. if this thread doesn't belong in this section of the forum, please inform me. Thank you!
P O W E R

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Villains Ideas for Dragon Ball

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:21 am

I'd like to see a villain who uses strategy and psychological manipulation to make up for not having enough raw power to defeat the protagonists in a straight-up fight. The closest we got to that was the first two forms of Cell.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:19 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:21 am I'd like to see a villain who uses strategy and psychological manipulation to make up for not having enough raw power to defeat the protagonists in a straight-up fight. The closest we got to that was the first two forms of Cell.
Would he be at a high level of power though? I mean, where would you place him chronologically, because if he appeared in the current era, even if he was comparably weak, he should be at least SSJG level.
P O W E R

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:57 am

• Mira and Towa (and Fu, if he ever falls under the villain category).
• A villain to threat the Megaverse (something like the First Firmament).
• Makaio and Makaioshin.

After these ones, you can go back to use minor villains for more Goku and Vegeta show.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:43 pm

My very Rough Idea for a Villainess

Name: Null (as she forgot her true name during the time she was Sealed

Motives: to create a Pocket Universe as her own by using the mass amounts of energy generated by Goku & Vegeta & Broly. But apparently her method is lethal to the stability of the other Universes

Relation to the main Cast: uses 8 people who she temporarily possesses to gather information (Frieza, Cheelai, Bulma,Chi-Chi, Gohan, 18,Piccolo) as leverage against Goku & Vegeta & Broly as she is intrigued by their strength.

Sends Frieza to Universe 4
Sends Bulma (with Bra) to Universe 6
Sends Gohan & Piccolo to Universe 5
Sends 18 to Universe 2
Sends Cheelai & Chi-Chi to her forgotten (to the Destroyers & Angels) home In Universe 1

Combat: yea, her close combat Fighting Style leans more to her using her legs but she is equal deadly even when using fists.

Attacks:

Vanishing World - A Large Ki Sphere using one hand

Eon Breaker - A Charged up Ki Wave with one Hand

Null Jab - a Heavy Punch that can nullify certain Ki points in the impacted area

Distortion Dance: a mix of 18’s Deadly Dance & Gogeta’s Punisher Drive

Empty Fist: a Kiai Wave Fist Attack like Goku’s Soaring Fist

Black Spear: a Ki laced Spear like kick to the face

Special Abilities:

Null Barrier: able to nullify incoming Ki attacks for a very Short time

Possession: only when she was in her spirit body, she can temporarily possess a person for up to maybe a day or two.

Transmission: she can teleport those she had possess to any location she has been to within 48 hours

Transformation:

Spirit Body: her body when she is freed (power level: maybe around SSJ Goku)

Base Form: Strength increases to be able to fight Full Power SSJ3 Goku & SSJ2 Vegeta (Post Broly) and her height is slightly taller then Goku. aura color is A light Purple

Second Form: Hair changes to Color Red & her pupils become Cat eye shaped and eye color is Red. strength is set around Post Broly SSJ Blue Goku using 85% Power

Final Form: her height increases to the Height of SSJ Full Power Broly, Skin color becomes a Dark Skin tone, hair color & Eye color becomes a darker shade of red (like maybe Ruby Red). Strength level increases to above SSJ Broly Level but below SSJ Full Power Broly Level.

Appearance: a Beautiful Woman with with black colored eyes and she has silver color hair styled like Universe 11’s Cocotte. Her skintone is like Goku black’s. Wears a Lava Gray colored cleavage revealing (but not too much) Blouse with a gray belt and Skin Tight Jet Black Yoga Pants & Cedar Brown Calf length Suede High Heel Boots. Wears Black lipstick

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm

ZeroDio wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:43 pm My very Rough Idea for a Villainess

Name: Null (as she forgot her true name during the time she was Sealed

Motives: to create a Pocket Universe as her own by using the mass amounts of energy generated by Goku & Vegeta & Broly. But apparently her method is lethal to the stability of the other Universes

Relation to the main Cast: uses 8 people who she temporarily possesses to gather information (Frieza, Cheelai, Bulma,Chi-Chi, Gohan, 18,Piccolo) as leverage against Goku & Vegeta & Broly as she is intrigued by their strength.

Sends Frieza to Universe 4
Sends Bulma (with Bra) to Universe 6
Sends Gohan & Piccolo to Universe 5
Sends 18 to Universe 2
Sends Cheelai & Chi-Chi to her forgotten (to the Destroyers & Angels) home In Universe 1

Combat: yea, her close combat Fighting Style leans more to her using her legs but she is equal deadly even when using fists.

Attacks:

Vanishing World - A Large Ki Sphere using one hand

Eon Breaker - A Charged up Ki Wave with one Hand

Null Jab - a Heavy Punch that can nullify certain Ki points in the impacted area

Distortion Dance: a mix of 18’s Deadly Dance & Gogeta’s Punisher Drive

Empty Fist: a Kiai Wave Fist Attack like Goku’s Soaring Fist

Black Spear: a Ki laced Spear like kick to the face

Special Abilities:

Null Barrier: able to nullify incoming Ki attacks for a very Short time

Possession: only when she was in her spirit body, she can temporarily possess a person for up to maybe a day or two.

Transmission: she can teleport those she had possess to any location she has been to within 48 hours

Transformation:

Spirit Body: her body when she is freed (power level: maybe around SSJ Goku)

Base Form: Strength increases to be able to fight Full Power SSJ3 Goku & SSJ2 Vegeta (Post Broly) and her height is slightly taller then Goku. aura color is A light Purple

Second Form: Hair changes to Color Red & her pupils become Cat eye shaped and eye color is Red. strength is set around Post Broly SSJ Blue Goku using 85% Power

Final Form: her height increases to the Height of SSJ Full Power Broly, Skin color becomes a Dark Skin tone, hair color & Eye color becomes a darker shade of red (like maybe Ruby Red). Strength level increases to above SSJ Broly Level but below SSJ Full Power Broly Level.

Appearance: a Beautiful Woman with with black colored eyes and she has silver color hair styled like Universe 11’s Cocotte. Her skintone is like Goku black’s. Wears a Lava Gray colored cleavage revealing (but not too much) Blouse with a gray belt and Skin Tight Jet Black Yoga Pants & Cedar Brown Calf length Suede High Heel Boots. Wears Black lipstick
Now, THAT'S creative! Thank you for sharing your ideal villain with us.
P O W E R