Is there interest in a DEFINITIVE version for Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Re: Is there interest in a DEFINITIVE version for Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters?

Post by EGonzo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Kakkaroto735 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:07 am
EGonzo wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 pm
Kakkaroto735 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Doesn't he go SSJ1 in one version?
Maybe in a game? I only remember the manga (straight to SS3) and anime (SS2 first, then SS3)
I remember him going ssj to kill buu in every version wtf
The two forms are kinda similar, and in the anime they sometimes mix them up when animating them. Maybe that's why

Kakkaroto735
Beyond Newbie

Re: Is there interest in a DEFINITIVE version for Dragon Ball Kai: The Final Chapters?

Post by Kakkaroto735 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:09 pm

EGonzo wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:44 pm
Kakkaroto735 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:07 am
EGonzo wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Maybe in a game? I only remember the manga (straight to SS3) and anime (SS2 first, then SS3)
I remember him going ssj to kill buu in every version wtf
The two forms are kinda similar, and in the anime they sometimes mix them up when animating them. Maybe that's why
Woah, the games are weird sometimes. Like how all the heroic characters aura is shown as blue when that's far from correct in the anime.

ArmenianPepsi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ArmenianPepsi » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:31 am

PremiumSalt wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:29 pm Count me interested. Kai TFC is an extremely flawed product, so I'm always interested in alternate takes on it. I'll also put in a vote for using the Kikuchi Score, it's the score that goes best with Classic Dragon Ball material.
I second PremiumSalt here. To be able to have the complete Kai run with Kikuchi score is a real dream. I can see why some like Yamamoto's score, but for me I was never won over. With the exception of a few tracks, it sounded real generic to me.

It was such a bummer to find out that the only other real attempt to make Kikuchi Kai TFC in the past was put on permanent hiatus, and only goes to Episode 108.

See here --> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41090

Nice enough though the Mega links are still up, you can still download the audio, so the work isnt totally lost yet. One could really use it to get a baseline, and try to build upon it's implementation.
First time Dragon Ball fan as of March 2020. Still learning the ropes. Nothing much else to say,