Question about Bulchi

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

samuraix123
I Live Here

Question about Bulchi

Post by samuraix123 » Sun May 05, 2019 12:03 pm

Hey! Question for ya'll that might know about this I just found out about Bulchi lol :lol: Is this just a weird fandom character or was this actually posted in a real art book as a gag pic? I have seen some pics that looks like it's a real fun thing so I just wanted to ask. either way I like the idea of it. :thumbup:
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Question about Bulchi

Post by VegettoEX » Mon May 06, 2019 12:20 pm

We cover everything you want to know about this in one of our recent feature articles right here on the website:

Official Fan Fusion Designs: Part 1 (1995)

There's also a corresponding podcast episode.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::