(WIP) DBZ Kai Buu Arc: Sumitomo Rescore

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

(WIP) DBZ Kai Buu Arc: Sumitomo Rescore

Post by PremiumSalt » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:43 pm

dead project
Last edited by PremiumSalt on Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dragon Ball Arc Rankings: 1. Piccolo Daimaō 2. Saiyan 3. 22nd Budōkai 4. 23rd Budōkai 5. Hunt For the Dragon Balls 6. Zamasu 7. Moro 8. Tournament of Power 9. 21st Budōkai 10. Broly 11. Battle of Gods 12. Boo 13. U6 Tournament 14. Freeza 15. Red Ribbon Army 16. Artificial Humans/Cell 17.Golden Freeza
Kunzait_83 wrote:No matter what twisted pretzel logic you contort yourself into to try and convince yourself otherwise, Raditz landing on Earth is the middle of the fucking story. Zero context, zero setup. Its in NO way meant to be seen as a "beginning point" for ANYTHING other than the next story arc. It flows precisely and fluidly from where things left off in the aftermath of the 23rd Budokai and mostly hits the ground running from there without really stopping to look back. You're plopping someone into the middle of a book starting at chapter 195 out of 519 for absolutely no good goddamn reason, with very minimal opportunity to look back at much needed context and character/story growth.

Hobby Bill
Not-So-Newbie

Re: (WIP) DBZ Kai Buu Arc: Sumitomo Rescore

Post by Hobby Bill » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:17 am

Much needed, great work. Could you upload comparison clips in the future?

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:44 am

Hobby Bill wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:17 am Much needed, great work. Could you upload comparison clips in the future?
I plan on posting a few once I have the Great Saiyaman episodes all finished.
Dragon Ball Arc Rankings: 1. Piccolo Daimaō 2. Saiyan 3. 22nd Budōkai 4. 23rd Budōkai 5. Hunt For the Dragon Balls 6. Zamasu 7. Moro 8. Tournament of Power 9. 21st Budōkai 10. Broly 11. Battle of Gods 12. Boo 13. U6 Tournament 14. Freeza 15. Red Ribbon Army 16. Artificial Humans/Cell 17.Golden Freeza
Kunzait_83 wrote:No matter what twisted pretzel logic you contort yourself into to try and convince yourself otherwise, Raditz landing on Earth is the middle of the fucking story. Zero context, zero setup. Its in NO way meant to be seen as a "beginning point" for ANYTHING other than the next story arc. It flows precisely and fluidly from where things left off in the aftermath of the 23rd Budokai and mostly hits the ground running from there without really stopping to look back. You're plopping someone into the middle of a book starting at chapter 195 out of 519 for absolutely no good goddamn reason, with very minimal opportunity to look back at much needed context and character/story growth.

Hobby Bill
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Hobby Bill » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:27 am

So I'd like to get a second opinion on this but I think the music's volume is a bit low. I've only checked episode 99 so far. Check out the scene where Gohan is flying to school, the dialogue is clear but the music sounds a bit low.

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Hobby Bill wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:27 am So I'd like to get a second opinion on this but I think the music's volume is a bit low. I've only checked episode 99 so far. Check out the scene where Gohan is flying to school, the dialogue is clear but the music sounds a bit low.
Yeah I thought that might be the case. It's definitely a delicate balance to strike between too quiet and too loud. I'm gonna go in and do some tweaks once I get the Saiyaman episodes done.

PremiumSalt
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by PremiumSalt » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:01 pm

Now that I'm back from vacation, work on this will resume. Episode 103 uploading as I type. Also reuploading 102 because for whatever reason when I originally exported it, it only exported a 7 second clip of it.

Kakkaroto735
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kakkaroto735 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:32 pm

Man I wish this one wasn't dead. No one ever uses Ku Zen even though its like imo better than Fight it out