[WIP] DBSuper Tournament of Composers (ReScore)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Woodlandbuckle

[WIP] DBSuper Tournament of Composers (ReScore)

Post by Woodlandbuckle » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:07 pm

Progress - 3 Episodes Complete

Disclaimer - This is a fan created project. Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Z Kai, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super are all owned by Toei Animation, Funimation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Most Music Used in this project has been created by Norihito Sumitomo, Shunsuke Kikuchi, Kenji Yamamoto, Akihito Tokunaga, Nathan M. Johnson, Faulconer Productions, or Menza Music. All other works are property by their respective owners.

Downloads

First (Assuming you already know how to rip MKV files from your Blu-Ray) you'll need MakeMKV-Merge which can be downloaded by clicking here

If you don't know how to use MakeMKV-Merge then watch IHaveNoUserName's tutorial

Second, you'll need to actually download my files then you'll have to click here.

Right now I plan on having all of the audio files to be in FLAC (lossless) however if I run out of space on my cloud I'll have to convert them to AC3.

If you're not sure whether or not you want to download this, don't worry. With every episode I finish I'll provide at least one clip on youtube which you can find in the playlist here. If you're wondering why some of the videos are unlisted, it's becuase I don't want my channel being flooded with videos. All of them will eventually become public though.

If you have any requests or criticisms feel free to tell me.

Special thanks to all of people that were able to rip/extract the unreleased music from the composers. Coycoy88, myself (Mr.Yosha), Alter Vitoko ART, Kei17, and everyone on the Unreleased Faulconer Production Tracks Facebook Group.

Woodlandbuckle

Re: [WIP] DBSuper Tournament of Composers (ReScore)

Post by Woodlandbuckle » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:19 pm

Update: So I just found out that when Sony Vegas didn't render episode 98 properly, but I didn't save any of my progress on episode 98 so I'm gonna have to start from scratch.