NEED HELP: Looking for Room 29 fan dub of Tree of Might clips

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

omegacwa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

NEED HELP: Looking for Room 29 fan dub of Tree of Might clips

Post by omegacwa » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone from that Fandub still actively posts on here, but I'm almost positive I lost all the voice work I did for Goku. I was just super curious if anyone has any of that stuff still on their computer somewhere. I've tried tracking it down on old computers of mine but with no luck.

I looked through the old topics but seems the trailer and my audition videos have all been deleted from where they were hosted.

Tian
Advanced Regular

Re: NEED HELP: Looking for Room 29 fan dub of Tree of Might clips

Post by Tian » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Oh, so that's why your username ringed me a bell when I read your post on that "How much dialog was actually changed from the Funimation original uncut Z dub and the orange brick “uncut redub" topic.

The Room 29 dub... oh, good memories. Well, not directly because 1) I wasn't involved and 2) I signed up long time after the project was last updated but indirectly because I enjoyed reading the whole thread dedicated to it.

I wish I could hear it too, specially Turles' voice because from what I've read from other users on that topic, the guy who voiced him was pretty darn good.

I'm not sure but I guess Kaboom or desirecampbell may still have some of the project's stuff.

omegacwa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: NEED HELP: Looking for Room 29 fan dub of Tree of Might clips

Post by omegacwa » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:18 am

Tian wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:46 pm Oh, so that's why your username ringed me a bell when I read your post on that "How much dialog was actually changed from the Funimation original uncut Z dub and the orange brick “uncut redub" topic.

The Room 29 dub... oh, good memories. Well, not directly because 1) I wasn't involved and 2) I signed up long time after the project was last updated but indirectly because I enjoyed reading the whole thread dedicated to it.

I wish I could hear it too, specially Turles' voice because from what I've read from other users on that topic, the guy who voiced him was pretty darn good.

I'm not sure but I guess Kaboom or desirecampbell may still have some of the project's stuff.
I remember being really proud of the stuff I did for Goku, who ironically is a character I don't really like that much, my voice just suits him pretty well, but I fear hearing it now, ten years or so later, it would be super cringey.