Dragon Ball Super: Mastered Edition (RECUT)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Mastered Edition (RECUT)

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:18 pm

I'm about to finish the Champa Arc. However, I will stop for a few weeks due to personal problems. I ask you to be patient, because when I return, I can guarantee that this will be the definitive edition of Dragon Ball Super.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:54 am

I'll have to remember checking this out m

Escavalien

Post by Escavalien » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:03 pm

ronaldnorth_03 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:18 pm I'm about to finish the Champa Arc. However, I will stop for a few weeks due to personal problems. I ask you to be patient, because when I return, I can guarantee that this will be the definitive edition of Dragon Ball Super.
I am curious how you've tackled Vegeta blue losing to Hit? I can see the compromise of Goku using ssj at first against Hit before going Blue, in the manga Blue wasn't mastered yet and burned through energy and stamina so much that the longer you used it the weaker you were. This made for some badass SSG/Blue switching later. How are you handling Vegeta losing to Hit?

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:36 pm

I left that factor implied.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat May 02, 2020 7:19 am

ronaldnorth_03 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:31 am The first episode is now available. Every two weeks the site will be updated. Right now, it's not 100% finished, but there it is.
The url isn't working.

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Sat May 02, 2020 6:43 pm

For now it is down. Very soon the episodes released.

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Sun May 03, 2020 7:26 pm

Along with the Champa arc, we will have the definitive versions of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. A lot of good things are coming ...

Escavalien

Post by Escavalien » Fri May 15, 2020 3:52 pm

ronaldnorth_03 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:26 pm Along with the Champa arc, we will have the definitive versions of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F. A lot of good things are coming ...
Always glad to see you keep working on this, I have to ask though if you plan on getting to the Goku Black arc and do you plan on fixing the scaling there as well? The manga's Vegeta going from god to blue portion especially was brilliant and Vegeta's hair is the same in both forms so I'd be very intrigued if you were doing something with that?

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:50 pm

I think about doing. If the problem were just hair color it would be easy. But dialogues are needed to explain and an aura 100% equal to what we see in Super, which I don't know how to do. We will try...

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:10 pm

I clarify that this cut follows the events of Battle of the Gods and Rebirth of F, the anime version is ignored. Two special versions of the two films will be released to fit completely with my cut. The scale of powers will be changed and the concept of godly ki will be refined. For example:

THE END OF "BOG":

1. The time of transformation into Super Saiyan God is over.

2. However, Goku is able to absorb the godly ki present in the transformation of Super Saiyan God. Its power does not suffer a drastic fall. Super Saiyan form only makes Goku's attacks more fierce.

3. When being attacked by Beerus, Goku seems to be at his limit.

4. However, from your godly ki you can access the transformation of the Super Saiyan God.

That way, the super Saiyan God’s power will not be in the base form. The concept I introduced is similar to what Toyotaro did in the Super manga.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:37 pm

I can't seem to get to the download section. Is the link working?

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 am

During those months, my relationship with the project has eroded. The website is not working because I removed the first episode. However, in a few weeks I intend to resume the project and make two episodes available.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:37 pm

ronaldnorth_03 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 am During those months, my relationship with the project has eroded. The website is not working because I removed the first episode. However, in a few weeks I intend to resume the project and make two episodes available.
Sorry you lost your passion with you project, as a writer myself I understand the feeling. Glad you're uploading the first two episodes, I was afraid I heard of your work too late to get to enjoy it.

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:59 am

The project is coming back. Patience is necessary.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:15 pm

Take your time

ronaldnorth_03
Beyond Newbie

Post by ronaldnorth_03 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Because of this atypical year, the project was stopped for a long time. However, in the past few weeks I have returned to work on it. I leave some details (updates):

1. Battle of Gods and Resurrection F will get "definitive" versions with extra scenes and changes to the soundtracks.

2. This new cut will have background music used in previous films and Dragon Ball Kai.

3. Some frames of the episodes will be corrected.

4. The characters' personality will be consistent with the original material.

5. Best pace of narrative.

6. Altered climax.

7. New eyecatch.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:56 pm

So it's an overhaul?

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:21 am

ronaldnorth_03 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:30 pm Because of this atypical year, the project was stopped for a long time. However, in the past few weeks I have returned to work on it. I leave some details (updates):

1. Battle of Gods and Resurrection F will get "definitive" versions with extra scenes and changes to the soundtracks.

2. This new cut will have background music used in previous films and Dragon Ball Kai.

3. Some frames of the episodes will be corrected.

4. The characters' personality will be consistent with the original material.

5. Best pace of narrative.

6. Altered climax.

7. New eyecatch.

How do you correct frames, change the climax, and make new eyecatch?

WitlessMass

Post by WitlessMass » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:10 am

This project sounds incredibly ambitious. Good luck with it! And I'm confident I speak for almost everyone here that a lot of us here would like to help you out with it if we can in gathering intel or resources or anything like that, so in case you're struggling with that, please do post about it! I don't know HOW much help we will be, but even so.

Grande Pesquisador

Post by Grande Pesquisador » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:57 pm

You were very kind. Thank you so much for saying that! I had to exclude myself from the forum because of my recent frustrations with Dragon Ball, for example, these new manga arcs of questionable quality and Heroes were something very painful to follow.

Fortunately, I'm back with a new account and got back to work on this ambitious project. A lot has really changed since I created this topic. The first three episodes are almost done, but I'm not done yet as my old computer said goodbye. While the new computer doesn't arrive, the files wait patiently inside my external hard drive. I'm open to talking about this project in DM.

I want to provide more details soon, especially about narrative and visual changes in this arc (U6xU7) of the anime.

Thanks for your support and I ask for a moderator to lock this topic, as I have no control over my old account.