Dragonball Super Yamoshi Re-Score

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJG_Yamoshi

Dragonball Super Yamoshi Re-Score

Post by SSJG_Yamoshi » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:34 pm

Welcome to 2020, where I have been quarantined for over a month.
Now I LOVE Dragon ball. I took this time to get DBZ Kakarot. I decided to look for some mods and found the Bruce Falconer replacement mod.
I came across this forum viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40195 and it inspired me. I thought, has anybody actually re-scored an entire episode? Now I don't claim to be anything special. One of my many jobs is an editor so I decided to re-score episode 1 as a test. (I really wanted to start on 47 but needed a test one). This is my own interpretation of what I felt Super's score should have been like. Its a mix of Supers actual score and some 90's and fan music.
I love this community and maybe If people like it I can do the entire series. I did episode 2 last night (it didn't need much in my opinion).
Maybe if people like it I can continue. Have some polls for the music used in different openings and endings?

I have seen a lot of re-scores out there and I absolutely don't want to break any rules so maybe I can post some links to examples? I'm not sure