DragonBall Z: The Room 29 Productions Dub

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 pm

When are you guys going to finish it?

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:21 pm

When mobilizing internet users becomes more possible. :cry:
Though, I was suddenly amazed at the fact that it's April. I hate the combination of winter and college. I don't even rememberhow long it's been since the big "Do or Die" anouncement... was that February?
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:24 pm

It's crazy how this thing got started a year and a half ago. I wonder if you this fandub gets done soon.

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:41 pm

Kino, the one in charge, can't get here. That's one problem.
Another is, we lack communication. Some are actually working, they just odn't report in the thread.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:55 pm

bkev wrote:Kino, the one in charge, can't get here.
What do you mean by that?

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:08 pm

Super 17 wrote:
She has terrible terrible internet.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

Super 17
Regular

Post by Super 17 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:42 pm

bkev wrote:
Super 17 wrote:
She has terrible terrible internet.
Oh I though she was like banned or something like that because I haven't seen her post things in a while.

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Make way for...
Sheriff Bkev!

That's right! Due to Kino's busy schedule, I have been given a position of power. I will be in charge of getting all you slackers either in the chatroom to give her an excuse, or making sure you're even willing to work on the project at all. PROCRASTINATORS BEWARE - if there's one thing I'm good at, it's bugging people!!!

Also, Kino's sorry she hasn't been able to update you guys via the thread, and she will still e-mail when she can.

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Fri May 16, 2008 8:05 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! EXCEPT FOR:
Mr. Announcer
Eclipse
Stevey
Rory
Swift

You all fail at responding to mass e-mails (This excludes special cases not included in the mailing, including [but not limited to] Conan, Kaboom, Omeg, and I think Acid]) :D Thus, I am making the executive decision to give you ONE extra week. Since many of you are forum regulars/lurkers, you have no excuse. We really *will* drop you this time.
Last edited by bkev on Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eclipse
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Eclipse » Sun May 25, 2008 10:35 pm

bkev wrote:CONGRATULATIONS! EXCEPT FOR:
Mr. Announcer
Eclipse
Stevey
Rory

You all fail at responding to mass e-mails (This excludes special cases not included in the mailing, including [but not limited to] Conan, Kaboom, Omeg, and I think Acid]) :D Thus, I am making the executive decision to give you ONE extra week. Since many of you are forum regulars/lurkers, you have no excuse. We really *will* drop you this time.
(*Bump*)
Wait a minute.
I emailed you. In fact, I emailed you and also forwarded an email from someone else to you.
What is this? =/

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 am

Dude, that means you replied. Everyone else didn't. I think that's it, but Kino has talked to Remix since.

Swift
Beyond Newbie

Post by Swift » Mon May 26, 2008 3:05 am

Wait a minute, I got an email from Kino on the 15th and replied to it on the 20th, so I'm still around. I didn't get any email from you, though, bkev.

...Thinking about it, my email's been changed, and I only gave my new one to Kino, so maybe you sent it to my old address. Please don't tell me I'm dropped from the project now, or anything... o_o;

In case the email didn't get passed along, my situation is that I'm still trying to get a new microphone that'll be good enough. Kino and I figured that my current mic has too much inherent background noise.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Mon May 26, 2008 3:24 am

Sorry for not replying. Do I still get to keep my part as Nappa? :wink:
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Mon May 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Swift wrote:Wait a minute, I got an email from Kino on the 15th and replied to it on the 20th, so I'm still around. I didn't get any email from you, though, bkev.

...Thinking about it, my email's been changed, and I only gave my new one to Kino, so maybe you sent it to my old address. Please don't tell me I'm dropped from the project now, or anything... o_o;

In case the email didn't get passed along, my situation is that I'm still trying to get a new microphone that'll be good enough. Kino and I figured that my current mic has too much inherent background noise.
Yes, Kino told me you were still in. However, that was after I posted this message; I should have updated it, my apology. You can stay in.
Kendamu wrote:Sorry for not replying. Do I still get to keep my part as Nappa? :wink:
You almost had me there for a sec! Though, if you were serious about wanting a part, then... well... some have opened up (for now).

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:14 pm

HEY! GUYS! HUSTLE UP! JUST BECAUSE KINO'S NOT HERE TO SAY SO DOESN'T MEAN WE HAVEN'T DROPPED YOU! I may have to start a new casting thread; but that would have to go through the never-around Kino.

El Diabeetus
I Live Here

Post by El Diabeetus » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 pm

If you guys are going to re-cast some people, I wouldn't mind helping.

I plan to be a professional Voice Actor, and I have lots of stuff on my YouTube, mainly Comedy Voice Overs and some serious ones.

So, if you're opening up an roles, I'll be happy to audition for it.

Also, if you guys need some of the Japanese BGM, High Quality I can supply it, I ordered the BGM Collection about a 3-4 months ago.

Lastly, sorry if I sound annoying.

EDIT: You've already replied but, if-and/or when you need to recast (and you said you'd contact me.) Just in case here's my Skype: ssj4furanki
Last edited by El Diabeetus on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 pm

SSJ4 Furanki wrote:If you guys are going to re-cast some people, I wouldn't mind helping.

I plan to be a professional Voice Actor, and I have lots of stuff on my YouTube, mainly Comedy Voice Overs and some serious ones.

So, if you're opening up an roles, I'll be happy to audition for it.

Also, if you guys need some of the Japanese BGM, High Quality I can supply it, I ordered the BGM Collection about a 3-4 months ago.

Lastly, sorry if I sound annoying.
Annoying? NO, you're a sign of life in this project! I think we have the bgm down, but when - and if - we need to recast, I will let you know. Seen some of your stuff, you're not too bad.

Raz

Post by Raz » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Well... I have done some theater work... shakespeare and the like in school and some absurdist plays...

If I did audition though I would rather put together a small introduction on voice sample and be offered direction. It has been my experience a coordinator has better skills at determining a persons placing than any single actor... this would be a first in voice acting for me but I am a go.

Azure
Beyond Newbie

Post by Azure » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Last I heard since this is taken so long I've lost access to my friend's copy of the DVD, and haven't had the chance to get a new one. Kino I think was supposed to be;/ getting me a few clips of my part. I've not received any updates either
www.voiceacting.co.uk / www.shonen.co.uk

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Azure wrote:Last I heard since this is taken so long I've lost access to my friend's copy of the DVD, and haven't had the chance to get a new one. Kino I think was supposed to be;/ getting me a few clips of my part. I've not received any updates either
I'm sorry, Azure. Kino's been out of commission; you have a PM.