I've got another scene prepared! I believe that you're going to love it. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta vs Omega Shenron: https://www.reddit.com/r/fanedits/comme ... _vs_omega/
Think of it as a nice tribute to Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta getting announced for FighterZ. Anyway, here are the changes made:
- 0:51, 1:25, 2:33, 2:38, 2:48, 3:15, 3:18, 3:24, 3:56, 4:03, and 5:08 cuts out the other characters reacting to Gogeta fighting Omega Shenron for the sake of pacing.
- 1:10, 1:54 cuts out Gogeta mocking Omega with a silly tone. While I enjoy silly Gogeta, I prefer to keep him more serious like his other incarnations. His actions do the talking for him, so he talks significantly less in this version.
- 1:25 cuts out more shots of Omega blasting Gogeta for the sake of pacing.
- 1:34 cuts out Omega’s dialogue for pacing and instead replaces it with a still image of him smiling.
- 2:00 cuts out Omega charging at Gogeta and instead cuts to Gogeta elbowing Omega to improve the pacing.
- 2:11 cuts out the Bluff Kamehameha by Gogeta. While I find it funny (especially in the video games), I once again prefer to let Gogeta’s more serious actions do the talking for him. It also uses a stock teleporting sound effect that cuts out Gogeta’s background dialogue and has Omega get back up quickly.
- 2:18 cuts out Gogeta’s speech to Omega about surrendering. I think my reasons for this have been stated already in previous scenes.
- 2:19 cuts out Omega’s dialogue since it’s mostly a response to Gogeta’s speech, instead focusing on the scream he lets out.
- 3:02 adds dialogue from Omega’s 2nd Negative Karma Ball since in this version he only uses it once. Not to mention I like his dialogue here. A horizontal flip is used on the shot regarding Omega’s eye, allowing for the shots to line up more easily.
- The scene with Old Kai and Kibito Kai is kept because of Kibito Kai’s observation that the Earth’s negative energy has been removed. As such, 4:52 cuts out Gogeta explaining what he did.
- 4:52 uses one of the shots and dialogue from the scene where Gogeta prepares his Bluff Kamehameha as an indicator that the battle is almost over.
- 5:04 adds “Times 100!” to the scene to indicate how strong Big Bang Kamehameha is in this version. The audio file comes from the video game Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
- 5:14 includes a flashback montage of scenes specifically picked by me. Each scene shows the Shadow Dragons meeting their demise. They say your life flashes before your eyes in the face of death. As such, I thought it would be fitting for Omega to see through the memories of the other Shadows Dragons. He would see the end of their lives, an indicator of his upcoming fate. A 17% tint is used for this flashback, with C9F7D5 as the color chosen for the tint.
- 6:42 uses the shot from Goku killing Omega with the Spirit Bomb a few episodes later. Since Big Bang Kamehameha features an energy sphere, the Spirit Bomb is close enough it could act as a 100x Big Bang Kamehameha. So in this version, Gogeta actually kills Omega Shenron and does not defuse before that moment. Finally, a horizontal flip is used to make the shots line up better.
- The following soundtracks are used:
- Unknown Enemy, Immortal Monster, Pilaf & His Gang Drops In, Life to be Protected, and Trapped Between Past and Present by Norihito Sumitomo.
- The Final Flash by Cliff "AinTunez" Weinstein.