Italian Edition of Dragon Ball Z "It's Over 9,000!" Book

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DerekPadula
Regular

Italian Edition of Dragon Ball Z "It's Over 9,000!" Book

Post by DerekPadula » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:06 am

Hey, everyone. I'm writing to share the news about a non-fiction Dragon Ball Z book I wrote that has been translated into Italian. It's called Dragon Ball Z "It's Over 9,000!" Visioni del mondo in collisione.

The book explores the inner psychology of Goku and Vegeta, and it helps the reader better understand these characters and themselves.

It has a foreword by Gianluca Iacono, the Italian voice of Vegeta, and Ryō Horikawa, the Japanese voice of Vegeta. In addition to these, an exclusive interview with Brian Drummond, the Canadian voice of Vegeta who coined the phrase, "It's Over 9,000!" in the North American dub of Dragon Ball Z.

The English edition has sold "Over 9,000!" copies, and I'm eager for Italian fans to read this new translation. It's also available in Spanish.

It can be purchased in ebook and paperback, with hardback coming soon.

Links to Amazon, Apple Books, Google Play, and other stores are available on my announcement post.

Do you have a following? I'd be happy to send you a complimentary ebook if you will share the news with them, or rate and review the book. And I can offer another ebook for a giveaway contest.

Please ask any questions or share your excitement!
Author of Dragon Ball Culture and the It's Over 9,000! book: https://thedaoofdragonball.com/books and The Dao of Dragon Ball website: https://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog

macho_man
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Italian Edition of Dragon Ball Z "It's Over 9,000!" Book

Post by macho_man » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:15 pm

Just bought! Will ever exist an hardcover printed version too? And translations for Dragon Soul and Dragon Ball Culture volumes too?

DerekPadula
Regular

Post by DerekPadula » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 pm

Thanks, macho_man!

Yes, the hardcover edition will be coming soon.

I will begin the translation of Dragon Ball Culture Volume 1 after I've made my money back on the production of "It's Over 9,000!" This may take a few months. Ideally, it will be out in time for next November and December shopping season.

Dragon Soul didn't sell well, despite the exclusive voice actor content, inspiring stories, and how much effort I put into it. I thought it would sell a lot, but it just hasn't. So that is on the bottom of my priority list for translations. I love it, but not enough other people did.

Thank you for supporting my writing!
Author of Dragon Ball Culture and the It's Over 9,000! book: https://thedaoofdragonball.com/books and The Dao of Dragon Ball website: https://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog

macho_man
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by macho_man » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:45 pm

DerekPadula wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 pm Thanks, macho_man!

Yes, the hardcover edition will be coming soon.

I will begin the translation of Dragon Ball Culture Volume 1 after I've made my money back on the production of "It's Over 9,000!" This may take a few months. Ideally, it will be out in time for next November and December shopping season.

Dragon Soul didn't sell well, despite the exclusive voice actor content, inspiring stories, and how much effort I put into it. I thought it would sell a lot, but it just hasn't. So that is on the bottom of my priority list for translations. I love it, but not enough other people did.

Thank you for supporting my writing!
Ok then, good! I'm so sorry for Dragon Soul, it didn't deserved it. However I've got an English copy, so I think I'll start reading it just after "Visioni del Mondo in Collisione". Many thanks, really!