Learning to Love

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SaiyaTin

Learning to Love

Post by SaiyaTin » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:13 am

¡ ¡ ¡ Hello everybody ! ! !

Well I introduce myself: I'm SaiyaTin, 32 and I'm from South-América (most precisely Buenos Aires, Argentina).
I'm a huge DB fan since my childhood, otherwise I wouldn't be here :D

Well my first post will be dedicated to share something that a dear friend of mine is working on.
It's a FanFic called LEARNING TO LOVE and I leave a very little resume (No Spoilers, of course):

After the defeat of Majin Buu, Goku and ChiChi separate which leaves him, Gohan and Goten devastated. Goku's friends try to help him but he pushes them all away until Goku runs into Suno, an old friend from his childhood. Can Suno break Goku out of his depressing armor, be a source of comfort for him and teach him how to love again? What challenges will Goku face along the way?

This story has 7 chapters (for now, the 8th is on it's way). I'm telling you the truth: When I started to read it, I couldn't believe how well written and well told the story was. So much so that it really made me wish this to have been part of the original story.

I'll leave the link so you can read it: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13590170/1 ... ng-to-Love

So people, this is my first post. I hope you can read this and enjoy as much as I did. Greetings! :thumbup: