Vegeta's Evil Laughs Supercut - Dragon Ball Z Kai

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ogto

Post by ogto » Mon May 17, 2021 11:21 am

I got into Dragon Ball somewhat recently and unsurprisingly Vegeta is one of my favorites.

I really enjoyed his stint as an asshole antagonist and thought he deserved a montage with all his evil laughs (with a bit of context where appropriate). I used Kai cause that's the series I've seen and that's the one I'm fond of. Plus, Sabat really does an amazing job reprising the role, seems like he's having a lot of fun.

Haven't seen any similar (comprehensive) montages on youtube, and to my amazement, it hasn't been taken down yet and it only content ID'd 2 episodes.

Regardless, didn't really know what to do with this supercut and I thought/hoped that this community might enjoy it :D

Link to the video:

Buutama42

Re: Vegeta's Evil Laughs Supercut - Dragon Ball Z Kai

Post by Buutama42 » Thu May 20, 2021 2:22 am

ogto wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:21 am I got into Dragon Ball somewhat recently and unsurprisingly Vegeta is one of my favorites.

I really enjoyed his stint as an asshole antagonist and thought he deserved a montage with all his evil laughs (with a bit of context where appropriate). I used Kai cause that's the series I've seen and that's the one I'm fond of. Plus, Sabat really does an amazing job reprising the role, seems like he's having a lot of fun.

Haven't seen any similar (comprehensive) montages on youtube, and to my amazement, it hasn't been taken down yet and it only content ID'd 2 episodes.

Regardless, didn't really know what to do with this supercut and I thought/hoped that this community might enjoy it :D

Link to the video:
Vegeta has a good "evil" laugh in the dub of GT with his line "You almost had me concerned. Almost."
I'm curious where did you get the footage? Clips online or DVDs or something else?

ogto

Re: Vegeta's Evil Laughs Supercut - Dragon Ball Z Kai

Post by ogto » Thu May 20, 2021 9:24 am

I'm curious where did you get the footage? Clips online or DVDs or something else?
Well, I kinda cheated cause ripping the dvds would've taken waaay too long (and i'm not very savvy with that stuff), soooo I got the series from "different", shadier, sources as well :)

Plus I really wanted the OG kai yamamoto OST for the saiyan-namek-frieza saga, so I was lucky to be able to find that without hassle.