AniManga Travelogue Reviews: Dragon Ball

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

AniManga Travelogue Reviews: Dragon Ball

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:17 pm

https://animangatravelogue.weebly.com/

I decided to post about this here as well, in the hopes that some folks here might get some enjoyment from my musings as well. After a long hiatus from the game, I've decided to start up an anime/manga based review blog, much like some that I've had in the past. This time around though, to keep from burning myself out too quickly by running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I'll be focusing on one series at a time, and the series I'm doing first? Dragon Ball, of course! So if anyone would like to join me in a re-read of the series, and to look at it from a storyteller's perspective, I'd greatly enjoy the company. :thumbup:

A few things to note though - first off, as I describe on the blog, I'll be reviewing primarily the manga, but will be checking in on the anime for various filler episodes, the movies, etc. Also, these will be relatively brief reviews, mostly with my own thoughts and speculations based on the content of each chapter/episode reviewed. MistareFusion and the staff here already have us more than covered in terms of super deep dives into the production of the series, and both do it far better than I ever could, so rather than to try to top perfection, I'm just going to be having fun and going at it with my own pace and style.

So, with that all aside, the first four chapter reviews are already up, and I'll likely have more ready to go up by the end of the day tomorrow. Please look forward to it!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)