Tacos Goku and more

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Tacos Goku and more

Post by Saiya6Cit » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:48 am

I was hesitating wether to open a new thread or post it on the interesing/funny pictures thread but I decided for the first since I believe there are for more fans who can potentially share here their experiences I am sure there are other food places around the world that are DB themed, The ramen restaurant in Florida is on the top of my head and if someone has gone there, please share it here :P

How to start? Well... there is a taco place with a Giant Goku preparing tacos painted on the wall.

Oaxaca is a state located at the south west of Mexico. It's well known for its indigenous peoples and cultures. It is also one of the most biologically diverse states in Mexico for reptiles, amphibians, mammals and plants.

Another important tourist area is the coast, which has the major resort of Huatulco and sandy beaches of Puerto Escondido. There are also a large pre-Columbian archaeological site called Monte Albán.

In that beutiful state someone who loves Goku, just like you and me, decided to embellish and decorate his taco stand business with a Goku. People loved it, it got popular across the country. This happens since about 10 years ago and sometimes they repaint the Goku, for example it started like SSJ, then ultrainstinct and currently it is super saiyan blue, I believe, but if I am mistaken, please let me know as Oaxaca is quite far away from Guadalajara, my home town, so.. no, I have never been there in person, but I have been to Oaxaca and I totally recomend it.

If the image does not work, you can see it here: https://www.deviantart.com/saiya6cit/ar ... -892836230

Have a nice day everyone and nice meal today :)

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Tacos Goku and more

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:18 am

Bless the Mexican/Spanish Dragon Ball fandom :lol:
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:46 am

Oh, yes, I was planning to visit Mexico after New Year but the pandemic and all made me change my plans... after seeing this, it hurts a even more.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:29 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:46 am Oh, yes, I was planning to visit Mexico after New Year but the pandemic and all made me change my plans... after seeing this, it hurts a even more.
At least you learned about a new place you would like to visit before traveling there
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:46 am Oh, yes, I was planning to visit Mexico after New Year but the pandemic and all made me change my plans... after seeing this, it hurts a even more.
Same here, I've been planning to go to Japan since 2011 but Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster happened, so I ended up going to Western Europe instead XD then when I could travel again COVID happened XD delaying it for 2-3 more years ...

Don't worry Koitsukai, when you finally come to mexico, if you come to Guadalajara, contact me, I will give you a nice tour "Mi casa, su casa amigo" :wave:

I will also leave here this 11 minute video of this theme restaurant in Orlando Florida called "Soupa Saiyan" it looks like fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9HtIUjeQr0

Peace!

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:30 am

Saiya6Cit wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:18 am
Same here, I've been planning to go to Japan since 2011 but Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster happened, so I ended up going to Western Europe instead XD then when I could travel again COVID happened XD delaying it for 2-3 more years ...

Don't worry Koitsukai, when you finally come to mexico, if you come to Guadalajara, contact me, I will give you a nice tour "Mi casa, su casa amigo" :wave:

I will also leave here this 11 minute video of this theme restaurant in Orlando Florida called "Soupa Saiyan" it looks like fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9HtIUjeQr0

Peace!
Niiiice, thank you very much, will do, amiguito!