Dragon Ball Super: Faulconer Edition (Mix of Faulconer and Super Broly/Hiroki Takahashi Tracks)!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ShenronsEyes

Dragon Ball Super: Faulconer Edition (Mix of Faulconer and Super Broly/Hiroki Takahashi Tracks)!

Post by ShenronsEyes » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:36 am

Sample video (more on the linked channel): https://youtu.be/3lDke_fs3Tw

More Here On Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/BruceFaulconer/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Dragon Ball Fans!

I'm ShenronsEyes also known elsewhere as JC Dragon Ball. I am an editor who has completed a music dub of all 5 seasons of the anime Dragon Ball Super.

Using software, I've copied the entire series off of Blu-Ray, and extracted the dialogue and SFX tracks only, removing the original Super score entirely, and replacing it with carefully sourced FLAC files of the Faulconer score and various other tracks (with included credits, I did not compose any of the music) giving the music a natural native feel.

Other fan edits just layer the Faulconer score over the Super score loudly to try and drown it out at the cost of dialogue and SFX. This edit eliminates that problem and makes the music sound as if it was turned out by the studios themselves.

The series is in full 1080p HD.

All opening intros, credits, commercial bumpers, and scenes have new music, with none of the Super score remaining, save for Jiren's theme, which was re-purposed to only be used in direct relation to his character.

The series numbers 128 episodes (3 filler episodes were cut), and features 3 bonus tracks sourced from a CD of the original Canadian Ocean Dub of Dragon Ball Z, for the Planet Pot-A-Feu 3 part episode arc starring Brian Drummond, the original voice of Vegeta. As a nostalgia-bomb, all 3 episodes have an Ocean Dub soundtrack added as a special feature!

And of course Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super are all the property of Funimation, Toei Animation, Shueisha, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama, please support the official release.

All tracks used are the property of their respective owners.

For anyone wanting complete access to this project, please email me at jcdragonball@outlook.com

CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR A RESPONSE FIRST BEFORE EMAILING OR MESSAGING AGAIN, MY REPLIES CONTAIN IMAGES AND LINKS AND OFTEN GET SENT TO PEOPLE'S SPAM FOLDERS FIRST.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

File Size: 59 GB

Episode Count: 128

Total Runtime: 49 Hours, 13 Minutes & 12 Seconds

Video Info

Container Format: MKV

Video Stream Format: AVC

Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC

Bit rate: 1906 kbps

Width
: 1920 pixels

Height: 1080 pixels

Display aspect ratio: 16:9

Frame rate mode: Constant

Frame rate: 23.976 FPS

Bit depth: 8 bits

Audio Info

Language: English

Format: AC-3 Dolby Digital

Bit rate mode
: Constant

Bit rate: 640 kbps

Channels: 2

Channel layout: L R

Sampling rate: 48.0 kHz

Encoder: FFmpeg / Audacity / Lame
Last edited by ShenronsEyes on Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

KingVegetto
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Faulconer Edition (Mix of Faulconer and Super Broly/Hiroki Takahashi Tracks)!

Post by KingVegetto » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:10 pm

Very cool! I've been wanting a project like this, I wonder if anyone ever did a fan project that put the Faulconer score in the original DB series?

ShenronsEyes

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Faulconer Edition (Mix of Faulconer and Super Broly/Hiroki Takahashi Tracks)!

Post by ShenronsEyes » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:31 pm

Not to my knowledge, but I wouldn't rule out doing it myself some day! I did just spend 6 months doing Super though, so I'll be taking a break hahahah 😅

If you're interested in the dub, DM me or email me at jcdragonball@outlook.com and I can get you access to it!