Suggestions on color correcting OG DB?

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Stuntguy

Suggestions on color correcting OG DB?

Post by Stuntguy » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:29 pm

Hey guys I have started to edit using a better quality of Dragonball I have found, its the dragonball dragonbox's and I have been looking around to see what people have done and have decided on a color that I think I am proud of but after seeing other posts on here about "how it should look" I am not so sure anymore please take a look and tell me what you all think :)

I want to also add that for whatever reason I cannot seem to get the sky to be true blue, yeah in my color correct edit the sky defiantly is more blue and doesn't have that greenish tint to it as much but when I compare it to the blue brick set I realize that the sky is way more blue than I can get it, only problem is when I start to get a true blue for the sky thats when the whiteness in the characters eyes start to have a blue tint and the skin

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Suggestions on color correcting OG DB?

Post by Saiya6Cit » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:12 am

I like number 2 on the first line

also de one in the middle is the best, so this is done by you? this is fan work. better than Kai, not surprised.

Keep it up amigo, it's looking good and thanks for sharing it here.