Video on Power Levels in Android Saga

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UchihaJogeta

Video on Power Levels in Android Saga

Post by UchihaJogeta » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:27 pm

Thought I'd want to share it on my favourite dragon ball forum :D I've been having a lot of thoughts regarding power scaling in dragon ball and I figured it would be a good idea to start with something basic. I hope you'll have a look and share your thoughts, I do not mind being told I'm wrong! Have a lovely day :D

https://youtu.be/UHzqECze2BE

GreatSaiyaman123
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Video on Power Levels in Android Saga

Post by GreatSaiyaman123 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:20 pm

I think this might have gotten more visibility if you posted in the actual power levels thread instead of here. In fact, I would recommend the mods to merge this with the thread instead of locking this one if they're seeing this.

On the video. I like how you actually bother to explain all of your power levels, most people don't really bother with that. I wouldn't say Piccolo had an easier time than Vegeta though. Vegeta easily clobbered 19 all over the field and even let him absorb a ton of his energy, and still won.
Battle Powers List (Manga)

Guardian of the city, I am the one and only...Great Saiyaman!

Kaboom

Re: Video on Power Levels in Android Saga

Post by Kaboom » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:14 pm

Ditto. We have a dedicated thread for fan-made power levels, and it appears you've already reposted your video there, so...
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!