Super Saiyan Son Goku vs Ginyu Force Restoration

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rafa Fast
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Super Saiyan Son Goku vs Ginyu Force Restoration

Post by Rafa Fast » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:38 pm

Hello everybody, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to talk about this, but well, so u'all remember Black haired Super saiyan from DBZ Episode 195 right? Well, we all know that it was meant to be the regular super saiyan hair and eyes colors, but due to plot reasons, they switched it to black, fortunately, and unfortunately, we have in the preview in the end of episode 194, footage of the original non-edited version of the episode, with regular SSJ Goku, but just 3 seconds long :/, well well, I've just got out of nowhere the idea of re-editing the final scene with the Black SSJ! I'm going to manually recolor his hair, eyebrows and eyes, frame by frame, I also plan to correct possible animation errors (as in the second edit below, I've corrected the part of Goku's hair that is near to his right ear, in the original it's colored with skin color) well, I wouldn't have made this thread if it wasn't for a thing, where can I get a better quality version of the preview?
My plan is re-editing the frames, and merging them with the scenes without Goku and the original non-edited shots from the preview, the only thing I could get was a dragon box footage from Kurisu Yamcha, which for me doesn't look that good, still pretty pixelated for my taste, so can anyone know where I can get the preview in a better quality? Please send me a PM, links to other websites aren't allowed here I guess, if possible too, I would also want episode 195 in a good quality, I can work with what I have here, but any help is welcome (send me a private message for that too pls), I just want both the episode and the preview in a good quality and with the same aspect ratio, I want to deliver this in the better quality as possible, it will also facilitate my work, so thanks to anyone who collaborates ^^

Here are two examples of what I'm going to do, obviously they are just tests, they are going to look better in the final results (feedback is totally welcome too)
Original editImageMy Re-editImage
Original editImageMy Re-editImage
I simply wouldn't want to imagine my life without Dragon Ball, thank you Akira Toriyama (1955-2024), you are now immortal.