Content of Lunch interacting with.. well the other Lunch

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Content of Lunch interacting with.. well the other Lunch

Post by BeaBumby » Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:49 am

You know me, avid fan of the Lunches. Since they do not interact at all in the series, and I cannot find any fan material of that idea myself, I would like to host a hub where anyone can find such content!
Hiya! I'm Bea :]
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Content of Lunch interacting with.. well the other Lunch

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:25 pm

SFW, I saw a fan doujinshi called Double Sunday, the cover showed Raditz and both Launch's. Don't know if the story went to a point where they become two people temporarily or not

Hasn't been shown, but some fans of Masokox' Dragonball R&R have a theory that Launch had learned multiform, to split herself, so both halves can marry Raditz at the same time.

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Post by BeaBumby » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:16 am

While fan material of them in general is nice, again I would like to see stuff of the two interacting

It would be interesting, they could finally explain all the stuff they missed together, and I feel like their personalities would clash in a fun way.
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:21 am

FoolsGil wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:25 pm SFW, I saw a fan doujinshi called Double Sunday, the cover showed Raditz and both Launch's. Don't know if the story went to a point where they become two people temporarily or not

Hasn't been shown, but some fans of Masokox' Dragonball R&R have a theory that Launch had learned multiform, to split herself, so both halves can marry Raditz at the same time.
No luck myself in finding a fanfic about this, but the whole Raditz/Launch thing is surprisingly popular. Even before Masako's videos (fanfics going back a decade and more).

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Post by BeaBumby » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:00 pm

The most I've seen myself is some fanart
she/her yknow