Avatars galore, DragonBall and more!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Avatars galore, DragonBall and more!

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I felt like making some new avatars, so here you go.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Mon May 14, 2012 12:35 am

::cough::

Image Image

If you wanna see the full sized image, I posted it on my Twitpic... http://twitpic.com/9kw5dz/full
Last edited by Tanooki Kuribo on Tue May 15, 2012 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Mon May 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Codarik wrote:Fresh new avatars. All made by me. Sorry if you think these suck, this was my first time making avatars.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I'll take the Freeza first form.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Fri May 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Please could someone could make me some 100 px x 100 px gif avatars of that part in Dragon Ball Z's opening theme Cha-La Head-Cha-La, where Piccolo snaps open his eyes and does that shining thing? One of the original and one of the JSAT remake? As well as a 100 px x 100 px gif avatar of that part when Raditz's hair flows up, it has that stylistic effect behind him and the wind's blowing through it as he's saying something like, "I've changed my mind, a Saiyan like you would only hold us back. And for betraying the Saiyan race...YOU WILL DIE!" It's shortly before he rushes at Gokuu and Piccolo.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Chibi Gohan
Regular

Post by Chibi Gohan » Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Codarik wrote:Fresh new avatars. All made by me. Sorry if you think these suck, this was my first time making avatars.

Cool stuff.
I have a Dragon Ball collection of sorts which can be seen here.

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Anyone have any Videl avatars? I like this one but I want to try and get one that's even better. EDIT-777 posts. YAY!

ChahikoDBZ
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ChahikoDBZ » Tue May 22, 2012 9:45 pm

ringworm128 wrote:Anyone have any Videl avatars? I like this one but I want to try and get one that's even better. EDIT-777 posts. YAY!
I made this one for you if you want it. :)
(Fanfiction link coming soon.)

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 pm

Does anyone want to take up my recent request?

Oh, and here's some avatars. Kaioushin looks quite pretty in these.

Image Image Image Image

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Anyone have a good Base Vegeta during that Pui Pui fight?
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

mattymoron
Beyond Newbie

Post by mattymoron » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 am

Could anyone make me an avatar of the shot where Krillin is walking away from the ring after he beats that sumo-wrestler guy in the 25th Tournament?

I can't decide if I want the manga panel or a screen shot from the anime...hmmm....

Halp?

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Post by Shiyonasan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:48 pm

All credit goes to Masa, the original artist of the pictures from which these avatars came from.

Been about half-a-year, so I thought I'd make some avatars.

Image Image Image Image Image

elyas11
Not-So-Newbie

Post by elyas11 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:10 am

I was wondering if there were any avatars with Kibito Kai in them. Not anime screenshots but more like the Kaioshin that's in the previous posts..
Something fanart-ish.. I can't seem to find any fanart of Kibito Kai >.>

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 am

Argh, see, this is why I regret picking such a character-specific/oriented username when I joined here three years ago. :x Any avatar other than one with Piccolo doesn't fit with my username, but these ones just look so great.

DAMN YOU HINDSIGHHHHHH...bleh.

EDIT: I thought I'd make some more avatars of Masa's great artwork.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Rockette

Post by Rockette » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Please could someone could make me some 100 px x 100 px gif avatars of that part in Dragon Ball Z's opening theme Cha-La Head-Cha-La, where Piccolo snaps open his eyes and does that shining thing? One of the original and one of the JSAT remake? As well as a 100 px x 100 px gif avatar of that part when Raditz's hair flows up, it has that stylistic effect behind him and the wind's blowing through it as he's saying something like, "I've changed my mind, a Saiyan like you would only hold us back. And for betraying the Saiyan race...YOU WILL DIE!" It's shortly before he rushes at Gokuu and Piccolo.

Couldn't find the Raditz shot you wanted, but I got your other ones.

Old school: Image

And the 2008 special:Image

If you could get me the footage you wanted, I could make you a gif no problem, sugar-sweet. :D They made for great distractions instead of working on cosplay. Speaking of which, is there a cosplay thread?
A one hour workout is only 4% of your day. No excuses.

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Rockette wrote: Speaking of which, is there a cosplay thread?
As far as I know, I believe there isn't. Come to think of it a cosplay thread wouldn't be that bad...

Hmm.. well considering that cosplay is fan art, I suppose the Fan Art explosion thread would be an appropriate place to show off your stuff! :)
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Rockette wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:Please could someone could make me some 100 px x 100 px gif avatars of that part in Dragon Ball Z's opening theme Cha-La Head-Cha-La, where Piccolo snaps open his eyes and does that shining thing? One of the original and one of the JSAT remake? As well as a 100 px x 100 px gif avatar of that part when Raditz's hair flows up, it has that stylistic effect behind him and the wind's blowing through it as he's saying something like, "I've changed my mind, a Saiyan like you would only hold us back. And for betraying the Saiyan race...YOU WILL DIE!" It's shortly before he rushes at Gokuu and Piccolo.

Couldn't find the Raditz shot you wanted, but I got your other ones.

Old school: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv16 ... _test1.gif

And the 2008 special: http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv16 ... test_2.gif

If you could get me the footage you wanted, I could make you a gif no problem, sugar-sweet. :D They made for great distractions instead of working on cosplay. Speaking of which, is there a cosplay thread?
Thanks, but I recall the animation being faster in the openings. Is that the fastest you can make them? And is it possible to edit out the text in the second one? And maybe without black bars for both of them, just so I can compare the two versions side-by-side? Sorry if I'm being a pest; I'm just a bit nitpicky.

And the footage in question is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD0Onmx2WgE&feature=plcp
09:27 - 09:37

And yeah, I think there's probably a cosplay thread, if you make a search query. There are a bunch here: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/search. ... mit=Search

Rockette

Post by Rockette » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Thanks, but I recall the animation being faster in the openings. Is that the fastest you can make them? And is it possible to edit out the text in the second one? And maybe without black bars for both of them, just so I can compare the two versions side-by-side? Sorry if I'm being a pest; I'm just a bit nitpicky.

And the footage in question is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD0Onmx2WgE&feature=plcp

And yeah, I think there's probably a cosplay thread, if you make a search query. There are a bunch here: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/search. ... mit=Search
I certainly can. I made those really quick because I didn't want you to feel neglected. I'm partying it up at a con this weekend so it'll be about Tuesday before I can work some real magic.

Also those threads looked kind of old. I don't know what's considered necro 'round here. I've mainly ever posted on chans and folks just "sage" posts out of politeness.
A one hour workout is only 4% of your day. No excuses.

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:01 am

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Image
I...have decided to swear off avatars on forums all-together, but...I'm taking this.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:25 am

Rockette wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:Thanks, but I recall the animation being faster in the openings. Is that the fastest you can make them? And is it possible to edit out the text in the second one? And maybe without black bars for both of them, just so I can compare the two versions side-by-side? Sorry if I'm being a pest; I'm just a bit nitpicky.

I certainly can. I made those really quick because I didn't want you to feel neglected. I'm partying it up at a con this weekend so it'll be about Tuesday before I can work some real magic.

Also those threads looked kind of old. I don't know what's considered necro 'round here. I've mainly ever posted on chans and folks just "sage" posts out of politeness.
OK then, thanks. :)

And if you want, you can just start up a cosplay thread.

EDIT: More avatars 'cuz I'm bored.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Image
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that from the, er...'Kamehasutra' or whatever artist? It looks like the same art style.

Well, I went looking through all of my pictures on this computer like I've been meaning to for a while now, and figured as long as I'm doing that, why not resize some things for Daizex-applicable avatars? Now, some may already be here, or be really familiar to pictures you've seen here, because...well...a lot of them I probably DID get from here at some point in time. Some should be new too though, so enjoy if any of you want them.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Oh yeah, and a few of these are DB 'related' rather than actually being DB, so I'll put those here.

ImageImageImageImageImage
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)