Avatars galore, DragonBall and more!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Re: Avatars galore, DragonBall and more!

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Zephyr wrote:Image

Would somebody be able to make an avatar out of this? I currently lack Photoshop...
ImageImage

mysticboy
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mysticboy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:24 am

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Image
Nice!

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 am

And some more.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:And some more.

I thank you so much.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

So I recently added a new set to my Flickr called "90's Anime Ads and Articles". You can check it out here if you're into that kind of stuff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65846913@N02/sets/

Anyway. I really like the artwork from this era of anime and figured some of these would make nice avatars, so hey...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:So I recently added a new set to my Flickr called "90's Anime Ads and Articles". You can check it out here if you're into that kind of stuff: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65846913@N02/sets/

Anyway. I really like the artwork from this era of anime and figured some of these would make nice avatars, so hey...

You wouldn't happen to still have the full picture of the chibi Tenchi artwork that's third-from-the-end there would you?
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:09 pm

Yea man, it's the third image in that set.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Ohhh, okay. *facepalms* For some reason I thought the gallery was going to be just the avatar versions as well. My bad, and thanks.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:Image
Second thought, I'll take this one.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Cool man, but why did you make it 80X80? I'm pretty sure it's alright to use up to 100X100 now.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:03 pm

funrush wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:And some more.

I thank you so much.
You're welcome. :)
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:53 pm

So, I've got a bunch of avatars I've made over the last... however long its been since my last posting of avatars. XD The older ones are still 80x80 but the newest are 100x100 to match the new limit.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And the 100x100 avatars start here:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 am

Four more avatars because I'm super-bored at the moment.

Image Image Image Image

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey PD, I just grabbed your Recoome avatar from a few pages ago. I hope you don't mind.

Btw, Ginyu Force are easily my favourite villains. I always liked that they walked the line of ridiculously powerful dudes who will break every bone in your best friends body and snap your kids neck just for good measure, while still having that goofy Dragonball-ness to their characters.

Ketchup_Revenge
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ketchup_Revenge » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:13 am

Xyex wrote:Image
Stealing if it's alright :D
I'm a huge FMA fan, especially Olivia and King Bradley. :mrgreen:
I wipe it off the tile, the light is brighter this time, everything is 3D blasphemy.
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up, this is not the way I picture me.
I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here? Something about this, so very wrong.
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this. Is it a dream or a memory?

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:51 am

In Brightest Day wrote:Hey PD, I just grabbed your Recoome avatar from a few pages ago. I hope you don't mind.
Nah, of course not. That's why I uploaded them, to share them with others.

EDIT: More Batman avatars for you lovely people! :P

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:13 am

Ketchup_Revenge wrote:
She's my favorite in the entirety of FMA:B. :lol:

And no stealing needed, I post them for people to use. :P
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Good point.

Ketchup_Revenge
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ketchup_Revenge » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Xyex wrote:
Ketchup_Revenge wrote:
She's my favorite in the entirety of FMA:B. :lol:

And no stealing needed, I post them for people to use. :P
I know, I didn't even leave time for you to respond. :D
FMA:B is unusual because there's several strong female characters in the series, which is quite uncommon. Olivia in particular is such a strong character that she's actually kinda scary. It's a femme fest, but it's understandable, the series was created by a woman.
I wipe it off the tile, the light is brighter this time, everything is 3D blasphemy.
My eyes are red and gold, the hair is standing straight up, this is not the way I picture me.
I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here? Something about this, so very wrong.
I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this. Is it a dream or a memory?

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Ketchup_Revenge wrote:FMA:B is unusual because there's several strong female characters in the series, which is quite uncommon. Olivia in particular is such a strong character that she's actually kinda scary. It's a femme fest, but it's understandable, the series was created by a woman.
Yeah, the lack of strong female characters has always been one of my main complaints about most Shonen series. I mean, I kind of get it, but all the same the boys aren't going to stop reading it just because the male to female cast ratio is a little more balanced, you know?

Anyway, some more new avatars! Well, sort of new in a few cases. Some of them are semi-repeats of older ones, but now at 100x100 and/or altered in some other way. Such as the transparent BG PNGs, most of which are from BT3 art previously posted.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And yes, a few more hentai originating avatars. :P
Can never have too many of those. :lol:
<Xyex> Good point.

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:13 pm

We seriously need more short hair Videl avatars in this thread.