Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm

Noah wrote:I could only buy Kaioken Videl being stronger than a Majin Cell Jr. if she was trained by Roshi, Kai and Elder Kaioshin (on that order).
This Cell Jr. is specifically weaker than the other ones and Cell suggested the humans would be a good match for him. Also, he's
Videl likely got the Kaioshin powerup too. If she was a match for 3rd form Cold, it's not a stretch to say the Kaioshin would double her to somewhere around imperfect/semi-perfect Cell, where this "weak" Cell Jr. would fall.

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Despite being a one sided beat down I'm enjoying the choreography so far. I'm guessing Videl is indeed the strongest member of this universe.

I'm going to make a guess and call it: Videl is going to hit that Cell Jr so hard in the head that he'll turn good, similar to what happens to Goku in the very beginning (and frankly what happened in one of the DBAF volumes where Goku turns evil because Oob hit him too hard in the head).
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Rubens wrote:Despite being a one sided beat down I'm enjoying the choreography so far. I'm guessing Videl is indeed the strongest member of this universe.

I'm going to make a guess and call it: Videl is going to hit that Cell Jr so hard in the head that he'll turn good, similar to what happens to Goku in the very beginning (and frankly what happened in one of the DBAF volumes where Goku turns evil because Oob hit him too hard in the head).
If thats same Cell Jr. Cell killed earlier, he have more than enough reasons to hate his dad
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:54 pm

coola wrote:
Rubens wrote:Despite being a one sided beat down I'm enjoying the choreography so far. I'm guessing Videl is indeed the strongest member of this universe.

If thats same Cell Jr. Cell killed earlier, he have more than enough reasons to hate his dad
That's right, I totally forgot! He was probably later revived by the dragon balls... Even so, whatever happens will be once the Babbidi's magic wears off so it might be a while until then.
I'm back!

Lurking around here since 2014. Just an old fan who regained his passion for Dragon Ball since then.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Best Videl is doing her job: Being Best Videl. It's just...you'd think that Cell Jr would be far stronger than 3rd and 4th Form Ginyu/Cold.
Brikikoz wrote:
Videl likely got the Kaioshin powerup too. If she was a match for 3rd form Cold, it's not a stretch to say the Kaioshin would double her to somewhere around imperfect/semi-perfect Cell, where this "weak" Cell Jr. would fall.
Has enough time passed for that? How long has this tournament lasted?

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:50 pm

Well, Salagir himself was kind enough to weigh in on this...
Salagir wrote:
Ok wrote:It would be really nice if they did like in the manga or anime and say "KAIOKEN Times XXXX" instead of just kaioken or Max kaioken.
@Ok
I preferred to use that, to avoid endless debates.
When Gokû was the only one using Kaiohken, the numbers were easy to follow. But with tons of characters doing it, it's like playing power levels of SSJ1 to SSJ20, with a different scale for each character. No way :)
Videl is of course now to a Kaihoken "above maximum" ^^
So, basically, Salagir is being intentionally vague so he can have stuff like this happen without having to put too much thought into it.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:46 pm

She cannot be stronger than cyborg Yamcha.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Rubens
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Rubens » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Noah wrote:
She cannot be stronger than cyborg Yamcha.
Honestly I agree she shouldn't, but the way Videl has been shown fighting I just wouldn't be surprised if she actually is.
I'm back!

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:28 pm

Teamwork :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:22 pm

coola wrote:Image
Teamwork :)
Great callback to the Cell Games where Tien and Yamcha did the same thing to a Cell Jr. attacking Goku. There’s a way to do callbacks like this without feeling too intrusive

Also, the Cell jr is missing the Majin symbol on its head. Probably just a mistake but I find it funny after the talk in here about the spell wearing off and him turning good.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:04 pm

Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:29 pm

So I'm assuming he regens from this. Do Cell Jrs even have regen?

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:50 pm

Yes, at least in DBM.

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:42 pm

I know that you guys probably talked about it, but this thread is so big I just couldn't find the discussion, so I'll just ask. What do you guys think of Universe 3, the universe where Bardock becomes the Saiyan King?
Caulifla best girl! :)

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:02 pm

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Marco Polo wrote:Image
So Videl didn't have her power unlocked...There is no way this Cell Jr is weaker than 3rd and 4th Ginyu/Cold, right?

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:21 pm

FoolsGil wrote:

So Videl didn't have her power unlocked...There is no way this Cell Jr is weaker than 3rd and 4th Ginyu/Cold, right?
Honestly, with how many BS Super pulled with power levels, i can accept Videl being on Cell Jr. :) Besides, characters were always as strong as plot demanded it, even if it didnt make sense :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:48 pm

The only explanation for the Junior being that weak is that because he made it after the cell games. He only needed to make it stronger than Yajirobe/a random namekian at best to be top tier in the entire universe.

With that in mind a maximum kaiokened human with more years of training than cell games era human could beat a junior that strength.

He also got pummled by a super Android and Tenshinhan moments before...

As for Videl versus 17, hopefully she can distract 17 until a Piccolo or Gohan arrives. This is a super depleted 17 remember. And videl trained for some amount of time after Buu in dbm....
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:16 pm

What an ugly smirk...it looks like there are 2 Videls :)
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:12 pm

SSJgogeto wrote:Yes, at least in DBM.
That's not a thing in the original is it? Gohan just splattered them, so if they had regen in the original, you have to assume it was a lot weaker than what daddy had, either that or their core cell was a lot weaker and easier to destroy, which is how a Cell Jr has been killed in DBM before.