Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:17 pm

Kanassa wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:54 pm
TobyS wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:16 am
Jack Bz wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:53 pm Can anyone remind me of what's going on with U16 Bra? Has she been seen since she went back to her apartment after Vegito got Ginyu out of her?
So in theory she's asleep and resting after having her soul pushed about and her body wrecked by veggetto.

Presumably the apartments are sound proof as well as ki proof.

Some suspect she'll be possessed by babidi. She's an entitled dick and it'd allow saligar to turn round her status as a Mary sue with a flaw like that.

I'm starting to wonder if she is the trap babidi is preparing, or somehow setting Gohan up to blast her maybe make them appear as each others enemies with an illusion.

Otherwise I don't see how she won't insta win it for the good guys the moment she wakes up...
Wasn't she already teleported away?
Nope like Goten she was in the apartments, babidis teleportation spell doesn't reach that far.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:16 pm

You guys realize this is likely an April Fool's prank, right? I mean, it's April 3, yes, but, still!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:04 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:16 pm You guys realize this is likely an April Fool's prank, right? I mean, it's April 3, yes, but, still!
Starting and cancelling a fan art drive on the same sentence, a prank that does not make. Also saying that pictures were completed some time ago but really aren't, is also pretty lame as pranks go.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:37 pm

I so hope Gohan wil kill him, Babidi is my least favorite villain, and i hope he will be out of picture as soon as possible :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:12 pm

The next arc, the stadium is invaded by the Dancing Para Para Brothers. And they get everyone up and boogying around!

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:51 pm

Oh wow so They actually did try to have Boo absorb him.. interesting. Maybe getting the other Gohan angry enough to unleash his power was all just to test to see if he was worth absorbing for Fat Boo.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:30 am

coola wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:37 pm Image
I so hope Gohan wil kill him, Babidi is my least favorite villain, and i hope he will be out of picture as soon as possible :)
Bardock, you really didn’t foresee that?
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Saiga
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Saiga » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:37 am

I'm guessing the Plan B is something he foresaw.
I'm re-watching Dragon Ball GT in full on my blog. Check it out if you're interested in my thoughts on the series as I watch through it!

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:30 am

Babidi gonna get Cell Jr.'d

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:30 pm

Are there limits to what Bardock can foresee? Is there some degree of uncertainty? I mean, if he can really see everything, he would have seen his loss of free will coming a mile away, and he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, right?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:33 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:30 pm Are there limits to what Bardock can foresee? Is there some degree of uncertainty? I mean, if he can really see everything, he would have seen his loss of free will coming a mile away, and he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place, right?
I got the impression everything he sees is accurate but he doesn't see everything... It's a non exhaustive list.

He did say to babidi that he can't control it.
So he happened to see that one attack by Gohan. They planned absorption but he never was going to get or never had time to get a second vision.

So they came up with at least 2 plans... I assume he's just teleporting Gohan away, maybe to the others.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:03 am

Slangh wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:04 pm
DBM is now so brutal it's funny :lol:
Now that's would be something inconceivable to happen in the DB series, I don't care if people are going to argument with the few gore scenes we had with Drum, Gero and the Cell Juniors... Imagining that Gohan would so something like this instead of speed blitz and simply one shot Nappa is just retarded.

Anyway, I'm kinda liking this chapter ignoring these absurdities, but I can't hold to think they're just wanking Gohan too much.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

TheOverlyMadHatter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by TheOverlyMadHatter » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:57 pm

Preview for next page.
Edit; actual page:

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Bad pink gooey monster! Bad!

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:36 am

Gohan's "Farewell Buu" style body-blasting punches have been doing a great job on multiple villains. 3 down so far to that technique.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:28 am

While there may be a chance that Gohan can throw rapid fire fisticuffs so fast and so strong he can disintegrate Buu into nothing, I can't help but think his rage is setting in and now he's just a berserker, and is completely wasting time. Guess we'll find out next page.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:37 am

FoolsGil wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:28 am While there may be a chance that Gohan can throw rapid fire fisticuffs so fast and so strong he can disintegrate Buu into nothing, I can't help but think his rage is setting in and now he's just a berserker, and is completely wasting time. Guess we'll find out next page.
Buus are hard to one shot with the hax regen.
People bitched about the gore when he killed kakarot and nappa but that's just because they were so much weaker and lacked regen.

He could generate a blast big enough to kill Buu but not as easily as Coldyu or maybe even cell (buu is weaker but his regen is better.)

I could buy him having to stunlock/stamina break him first.

I just wonder where babidi and bardok have gone now, and what their endgame is, the control tower got destroyed and I thought it was established the DBs were stored in the other universes....

If his side are losing now he'll actually leave with less than he came with.....

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm

So here's an interesting question. Is this Universe #18 Gohan, or #16 Gohan? Because if it's #18, he might have some compunctions about killing Buu, considering he became a good guy, later.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

The Jackal
Not-So-Newbie

Post by The Jackal » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:38 pm

The artwork is stellar. Truly topnotch.

Shame I can't say the same for the writing...

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm Image

So here's an interesting question. Is this Universe #18 Gohan, or #16 Gohan? Because if it's #18, he might have some compunctions about killing Buu, considering he became a good guy, later.
I think it was U18 Gohan. Because Videl (the one who died) was with U18 Bulla so it’s safe to assume this Gohan is “ours”