Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Lukmendes
Regular

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Lukmendes » Fri May 13, 2022 11:37 pm

coola wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:06 pm https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/i ... 98e8cd7cf2
Now he can train to get ready, good job Raditz :P Makes me wonder, why didn't Bardock saw it coming? "Listen up, there is this Super Namekian on Earth who split into two, kill one half before they can fuse, or you re doomed" Then again, he didnt warn Saiyans about Raichi...
The visions happen at random, it's possible they conveniently didn't warn him about Raichi or King Piccolo lol.
ZeroNeonix wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:11 pm Raditz has a scooter?

I know, they meant "scouter." I just find it funny that either nobody caught that typo, or they chose not to fix it.
Hah, didn't notice that, it also makes it sound like Raditz is saying "There are thousands of us, saiyans who drive scooters!" :lol:
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sat May 14, 2022 2:47 pm

Lukmendes wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:37 pm
coola wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:06 pm https://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/i ... 98e8cd7cf2
Now he can train to get ready, good job Raditz :P Makes me wonder, why didn't Bardock saw it coming? "Listen up, there is this Super Namekian on Earth who split into two, kill one half before they can fuse, or you re doomed" Then again, he didnt warn Saiyans about Raichi...
The visions happen at random, it's possible they conveniently didn't warn him about Raichi or King Piccolo lol.
ZeroNeonix wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:11 pm Raditz has a scooter?

I know, they meant "scouter." I just find it funny that either nobody caught that typo, or they chose not to fix it.
Hah, didn't notice that, it also makes it sound like Raditz is saying "There are thousands of us, saiyans who drive scooters!" :lol:
You pathetic Earthlings will feel the power of our scooters of doom!

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue May 17, 2022 11:19 pm

See, this is what I was hoping we would see in these villain win universes, depending on how early things go, what other evil factions they bump into.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed May 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Almost two months wasting time with this lame special, geez.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Thu May 19, 2022 12:28 am

Noah wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:15 pm Almost two months wasting time with this lame special, geez.
This manga in a nutshell.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Thu May 19, 2022 10:53 am

Noah wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:15 pm Almost two months wasting time with this lame special, geez.
They're not really wasting time on it since there would've been a few month break between main chapters instead like other fan comics.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon May 23, 2022 10:15 am

Skar wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:53 am
They're not really wasting time on it since there would've been a few month break between main chapters instead like other fan comics.
I've said this before, but the release schedule has bigger detrimental effects on the work itself than just annoying people with stupid specials. Releasing a page at a time means every page needs to have some kind of hook or cliffhanger to lead to the next one. This leads to an enormously disjointed feeling when reading the work as a whole. The flow of the story is all over the place, because EVERY PAGE has to jerk you along to the next, rather than letting you breath for a bit.

Multiverse would be much improved by having a conventional release schedule. As it is, it's more of a slide show picture book than a coherent narrative.

Also, they need a competent English translator, but apparently that's never going to happen.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Mon May 23, 2022 12:31 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 10:15 amI've said this before, but the release schedule has bigger detrimental effects on the work itself than just annoying people with stupid specials. Releasing a page at a time means every page needs to have some kind of hook or cliffhanger to lead to the next one. This leads to an enormously disjointed feeling when reading the work as a whole. The flow of the story is all over the place, because EVERY PAGE has to jerk you along to the next, rather than letting you breath for a bit.
I'm not sure if it's drawn that way on purpose. It's following the usual web comic format of drawing it by chapter and releasing it by page. I guess because I've read so many fan comics that I didn't notice DBM being different. In the fan comic compilation thread, most were released by page and some released by chapter but I couldn't tell which when I was bingereading them for the first time. It's the same for most first time readers who catch up on a fan comic years later or watch them narrated on youtube.

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Mon May 23, 2022 5:24 pm

Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Wed May 25, 2022 4:19 am

Hey, I didn't know about this, I just finished reading its 2035 pages in a row, this is nice.

Too bad that now I have to wait, oh well.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri May 27, 2022 2:55 pm

And we're back.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Fri May 27, 2022 6:20 pm

Very nice cover. Who's the blond girl, though? That Pan? Is she a Super Saiyan, or was she always blond in that universe?

Wish we didn't need to waste a page reminding us what was happening. By the way, what is happening? lol

I read remember the previous pages, but I don't understand why Buu is fighting everyone else. He didn't seem to do anything to call for this much aggression.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Fri May 27, 2022 8:09 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:20 pmVery nice cover. Who's the blond girl, though? That Pan?
It's the girl who fought against Bra, her name is Phipsil. In this cover she and Bra swap their outfits.

Also, some people are complaining because Bra is drinking beer.

Bardock God of Time
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bardock God of Time » Sat May 28, 2022 3:58 pm

unnecessary recap but I love how Buu is perceiving all the characters, to Buu they're beneath him

reminds me of this regular show clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVqYiIv6cF4

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun May 29, 2022 5:02 pm

korsten
Banned Alternate Account

Post by korsten » Tue May 31, 2022 2:01 pm

Got given some new pages by one of my friends within the Budokai team (who salagir gives pages to to help with their project.)

There's like a ton more pages, but if you guys are expecting a tense fight it's not happening for a few reasons:

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Tue May 31, 2022 2:15 pm

Pretty disappointing if that's the end of Boo then. I hope he finds a way back.

korsten
Banned Alternate Account

Post by korsten » Tue May 31, 2022 2:24 pm

I don't have the pages of the second half of the chapter (yet) to show but I'm told it be a one chapter spectacle that will only serve to anger vegetto and lead to the 'vegetto's rage' scenario. Certinely the gast vs bra will happen with the outcome in spoiler as mentioned.

Bardock God of Time
Beyond Newbie

Post by Bardock God of Time » Tue May 31, 2022 2:30 pm

Yuji wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:15 pm Pretty disappointing if that's the end of Boo then. I hope he finds a way back.
With how powerful he is, maybe he could make a rip in between dimensions but it'd probably be impossible for him to get exactly back to the dimension the tournament is taking place

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Tue May 31, 2022 3:05 pm

korsten wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:24 pm I don't have the pages of the second half of the chapter (yet) to show but I'm told it be a one chapter spectacle that will only serve to anger vegetto and lead to the 'vegetto's rage' scenario. Certinely the gast vs bra will happen with the outcome in spoiler as mentioned.
Is Vegetto's rage supposed to happen after Bra's match or before? I'm a bit confused by the wording.

This all sounds pretty cool, to be fair. Of course, assuming Buu'll come back. Just sending him back to his universe isn't a good ending, but I think it's probably not his last word.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW