Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SSJ Helldog
Regular

Post by SSJ Helldog » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Big Momma wrote:Did they ever post a "sketch-to-screen(Sorta)" type of deal with how they typically make pages?
They have some un-inked images here:

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/bonuses.html
Officer Hippoface sez: "I don't take kindly to vigilantes in my town."

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 am

I wonder if he's continued to draw ahead of schedule or not...hmm...
It would be good if he did, and it will allow them to continue updating three times a week.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:26 am

SSj Kaboom wrote:My interest in this work dwindles steadily more and more with each of these Broly-centric comics.
Well I enjoy the aspect of multiple universes and don't mind the artwork of these "guest" artists, I still think making this story part of the main comic was a bad idea. It really destroys the flow of the comic. Imagine reading the comic from start to finish only to have this start. It should have been separate from the main story.

Scarz wrote:Aw, look at the little penises! And for once I'm not kidding. I think baby Broly and Goku look adorab.... Wait a sec, there's a knock on my door.

Chris Hanson! What are you doing here?!
Aw sh**t it's Chris Hanson!!! :shock: *BANG*

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:29 am

Brolycentrism and baby penes. There is nothing good about this page.

Jurik
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jurik » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:36 am

This is much better than DBGT :P :P

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 am

Jurik wrote:This is much better than DBGT :P :P
Quite the back handed compliment. :P :lol:

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 am

Maphisto86 wrote:It should have been separate from the main story.
Either that, or it should have just taken three comics over a single week instead of... what, six comics now?
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:03 am

SSj Kaboom wrote:
Either that, or it should have just taken three comics over a single week instead of... what, six comics now?
I'd guess eight... with probably about three more to go.

But at this stage it's not bothering me too much. At two pages a week it probably would, but I'm kind of enjoying seeing a different take on the movie... Oolong's appearance definitely made it a lot more worthwhile. But truth be told, I'm not looking forward to the end so we can get to the Vegetto/Broly fight, I'm looking forward to it because it means we're closer to being done with the Broly stuff, which so far has limited the story a little. I look forward to seeing what comes after that.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

IncompetentOverlord
Beyond Newbie

Post by IncompetentOverlord » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Kingdom Heartless wrote:
SSj Kaboom wrote:
I'd guess eight... with probably about three more to go.

But at this stage it's not bothering me too much. At two pages a week it probably would, but I'm kind of enjoying seeing a different take on the movie... Oolong's appearance definitely made it a lot more worthwhile. But truth be told, I'm not looking forward to the end so we can get to the Vegetto/Broly fight, I'm looking forward to it because it means we're closer to being done with the Broly stuff, which so far has limited the story a little. I look forward to seeing what comes after that.
Well, after this, I think we'll be getting that big villain who will interrupt the tournament, which the authors stated would happen around page 200, I think. My bet is this villain is going to get some build-up during Vegeto vs. Broli, then just walk into the ring and kill them both because he thinks that the match is taking too long.
Stuff I Know About: Hellsing, Detective Conan, Macross, GaoGaiGar, Cowboy Bebop, Black Lagoon, Kaiji, Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Captain Harlock, Digimon, Berserk, Dragon Ball, One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cyborg 009, Lupin III, Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman, Discworld, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TMNT, Futurama, Invader Zim, South Park, Sandman, Marvel, DC, Scott Pilgrim, Star Wars, Godzilla, Doctor Who, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Kingdom Hearts, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 pm

What about that alien guy who's pregnant? Did anything ever happen with that?
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 am

IncompetentOverlord wrote: My bet is this villain is going to get some build-up during Vegeto vs. Broli, then just walk into the ring and kill them both because he thinks that the match is taking too long.
:lol:

I hope we get back to the main story soon. As I said before, I don't mind this little story but it should have been posted elsewhere. It's like your watching your favorite show and then at the climax of the episode, the news comes on. :roll:
Big Momma wrote:What about that alien guy who's pregnant? Did anything ever happen with that?
You mean I'k'l and his err "mother". Yeah they are still present at the tournament but I'k'l (the unborn child) lost because he was not born yet. It is possible he will be born later in the story and show up.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Hmm, I think we're transitioning back to Broli's charge on Son!!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Yeah, they need a new translator. Invulnerable is one word last I checked.
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:01 pm

bkev wrote:Yeah, they need a new translator. Invulnerable is one word last I checked.
I think he is suppose to be winded, and that was a pause in his speech.
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Why does Trunks have his leg over Vegeta.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Rocketman wrote:Why does Trunks have his leg over Vegeta.
BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW

But, man....does anyone else think Goku's hand is messed up in that last panel? Too small, maybe?
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

FuniYamcha
Beyond Newbie

Post by FuniYamcha » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Not having had a father figure, Trunks is keen on developing a relationship with Vegeta....only problem is, nobody ever told him the kind of relationship that fathers and sons usually have.....

*remembers the whole "broly going wild" thing and once again wonders where this manga is headed*

*then remembers Buu, his head tentacle and how he can morph his body, and.....*

Eh....forget it.
Not a problem.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Their comic of Broly backstory is doing a better job then Movie 8 in my opinon. I hope they can get it done and over with. I remember last year they did something special for X-Mass and they will likely do it again. Maybe have Broly come down to Earth for Christmas :lol:.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm

I still wonder if we'll be seeing any SSJ3 Broly action...

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Well you, see not having...
FuniYamcha wrote:Not having had a father figure, Trunks is keen on developing a relationship with Vegeta....only problem is, nobody ever told him the kind of relationship that fathers and sons usually have.....
Damnit! I total missed a great opportunity to tell a gay joke! Screw you FuniYamcha!