Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:44 pm

So I guess Piccolo wasn't killed instantly after all. And yeah, I suppose Cell's power just overwhelms the properties of the Kienzan.
Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:51 pm

To me it looks more like he reflected it back at Krillin so now his head is about to be neatly removed.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey guys, I haven't really payed attention to this in a while, does anyone still know the link to that page in their site that has a summary of all universes? I can't seem to find it. I might try the source code though...

Fox666
I Live Here

Post by Fox666 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Cell used telekinesis on the Kienzan?

Or is it based on the anime filler?

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Fox666 wrote:Cell used telekinesis on the Kienzan?

Apparently he just stopped it using the sheer force of his ki and his will, which doesn't contradict the manga at all.

Toei's filler showed us that Cell's body was just too powerful to be cut by Krillin's Kienzan. This is a good way around that. Cell presumably could still be cut by the Kienzan, but he can stop that attack without having to touch it, perhaps because Krillin is so much weaker than him.
DNA wrote:Hey guys, I haven't really payed attention to this in a while, does anyone still know the link to that page in their site that has a summary of all universes? I can't seem to find it. I might try the source code though...
That page has been offline for a while. By I quoted what it said it the previous pages of this topic not so long ago.

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:40 pm

It would be morbidly hilarious if Cell deflected the Kienzan towards Yamcha.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:43 pm

TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:It would be morbidly hilarious if Cell deflected the Kienzan towards Yamcha.
Yes. Yes, it would be. Sorry, Yamcha. :lol:
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

JJ94

Post by JJ94 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:55 pm

It's nice to see someone trying to fight back, even though it's useless.

Rukura
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Rukura » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:58 pm

rereboy wrote:Apparently he just stopped it using the sheer force of his ki and his will, which doesn't contradict the manga at all.
That's exactly what it looked like to me. Doesn't look like he's just stopping it though, seems like he's forcing it back with his ki (which goes along with the slaughter-fest of this special...)
TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:It would be morbidly hilarious if Cell deflected the Kienzan towards Yamcha.
As unenjoyable as it's been...Holy crap, i would laugh my ass off if that happened! :lol: (and then feel kinda bad about laughing at it lol)
Full checklist of all Xenoverse clothing pieces, accessories and Z-Souls (Many thanks to jrdemr for the Z-Souls sheet): https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8vxc8m0fehev ... .xlsx?dl=0

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

I wonder if Gohan gets to keep his body now that he's dead because he you know GAVE UP, thats not very heroic and now the universe is doomed.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Zionist
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zionist » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 pm

I wanna see Cell kill off Mark before all is said and done...just for the lulz :lol:
Rocketman wrote:Who gives a shit about a Broly fan's feelings.
Zoms wrote:That moment when you relate your ship to glass tubes...

kaialone
Regular

Post by kaialone » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Zionist wrote:I wanna see Cell kill off Mark before all is said and done...just for the lulz :lol:
Hahaha :D I´d rather have Mark kill off Cell But Seriously I hope something we werent expecting is gonna happen soon its getting inda boring And I'm usually the kind of person that is amazed by almost everything
-凯

TonyTheTiger

Post by TonyTheTiger » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:13 pm

rereboy wrote:
Fox666 wrote:Cell used telekinesis on the Kienzan?

Apparently he just stopped it using the sheer force of his ki and his will, which doesn't contradict the manga at all.

Toei's filler showed us that Cell's body was just too powerful to be cut by Krillin's Kienzan. This is a good way around that. Cell presumably could still be cut by the Kienzan, but he can stop that attack without having to touch it, perhaps because Krillin is so much weaker than him.
Even if that does make sense, it still doesn't sit well with me. Would it really be so bad to let Krillin be remotely useful?

Although, maybe he deserves it. You'd think if you're trying to take somebody by surprise you wouldn't yell out the goddamn attack.

Zionist
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zionist » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm

^Exactly...He didn't seem to need to yell it out against Frieza...whom he took by surprise. And that almost worked out.
Rocketman wrote:Who gives a shit about a Broly fan's feelings.
Zoms wrote:That moment when you relate your ship to glass tubes...

TonyTheTiger

Post by TonyTheTiger » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:07 pm

You just wait til it grows back!

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Alright, what the fuck people. Who would enjoy this? It's just the merciless slaughter of the main cast. That is absurd.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:Alright, what the fuck people. Who would enjoy this? It's just the merciless slaughter of the main cast. That is absurd.
Who said we were enjoying it? I'm certainly not.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Cell could easily kill them with a single kiai stare, methinks. At least here he's taking the time to torture them a little...
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

kaialone
Regular

Post by kaialone » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:24 pm

TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:It would be morbidly hilarious if Cell deflected the Kienzan towards Tenshinhan.
Fix´d.

This is getting more and more depressing,I actually only laughed at this page because I thought "Holy Cow,They actually did it."
-凯

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Scarz wrote:
Innagadadavida wrote:Alright, what the fuck people. Who would enjoy this? It's just the merciless slaughter of the main cast. That is absurd.
Who said we were enjoying it? I'm certainly not.
Nor am I. Can't Cell just blow up the planet and get it over and done with (but not before a panel of Mr. Satan yelling "It's a trick!" right before the planet explodes)?

Also, I don't think Cell would just torture them when he's already had his fun. He said he was going to destroy the Earth with his Kamehameha, yet here he's taking the time to kill each Z-Warrior for no apparent reason.
Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.