Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by batistabus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Well they're still in line to be judged, aren't they?

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm

This special should end with the fighters getting their one free day from Urunai Baba and die again in new and gruesome manners.

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:14 am

Man, it must suck to be Chaozu right now...

Dorexx
Regular

Post by Dorexx » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 am

Plothole: Dende is too tall.
酷签名

SHINOBI-03
I Live Here

Post by SHINOBI-03 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:10 am

Dorexx wrote:Plothole: Dende is too tall.
Not in that universe. 8P
My Dragon Ball Story (500th post)
My Anime List
My Manga List
Big Momma wrote:This is Daizex. There's gonna be complaints and groaning no matter what. ;)
Anime Insider magazine wrote:If police officers in the future dress like prostitutes, then what do prostitutes in the future wear?

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Rocketman wrote:Shouldn't Vegeta be in Hell?
Yeah. If sacrificing his life to save his family didn't get him an entry in Hell, how come he gets a get-out-of-Hell-free pass here?

And yeah, I guess that, since death doesn't seem to be a big deal in DB, they'll just relax in the afterlife. The rest of the inhabitants on Earth will inevitably join them too.

And I'm going to assume that once Chaozu couldn't sense Tenshinhan's ki, he immediately committed suicide.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Ussj Future Trunks
Regular

Post by Ussj Future Trunks » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm

I suppose the last pages will be a quick summary of how Bojack slaughtered the universe and kept Kat and her friends as slaves. What I don't understand is why King Yemma did nothing about Bojack. Couldn't he have sent Gohan back after he trains to master SSJ2 like he sent Vegeta to fight Buu? Why didn't King Kai let Goku go?
Simian upstart...none surpass me. No one even comes close! BURN THIS INTO YOUR MIND! I am emperor of the universe. The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet. Or better still...to be crushed...LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!

- Freeza, DBZ Kai.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:I suppose the last pages will be a quick summary of how Bojack slaughtered the universe and kept Kat and her friends as slaves. What I don't understand is why King Yemma did nothing about Bojack. Couldn't he have sent Gohan back after he trains to master SSJ2 like he sent Vegeta to fight Buu? Why didn't King Kai let Goku go?
Well, God didn't help the world with every problem, big or small, because he didn't want the people of Earth to rely on him and he believed that Earthlings should do it for themselves. It's probably the same deal with these gods. Same reason why they didn't just swoop down and destroy Freeza. It's only when it's a guy who's in danger of destroying the entire universe and afterlife, like Boo, that they step in.

And I don't think Kaio "let" Goku go in the original either. I recall in the original, Kaio telling Goku that leaving the afterlife when you're dead without permission was forbidden, but Goku went ahead and teleported anyway. So I guess here, Goku had more respect for the rules, thought that Gohan would eventually get so angry that he'd become a SSj2 and break out of Bojack's hold, or left it too late.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Ussj Future Trunks
Regular

Post by Ussj Future Trunks » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Ok but King Kai could AT LEAST in the future timeline tell Bulma where New Namek is.
Simian upstart...none surpass me. No one even comes close! BURN THIS INTO YOUR MIND! I am emperor of the universe. The likes of you are only fit to grovel at my feet. Or better still...to be crushed...LIKE AN INSECT AT THE WHIM OF YOUR MASTER!

- Freeza, DBZ Kai.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Ussj Future Trunks wrote:Couldn't he have sent Gohan back after he trains
Yeah, but that'll never happen.

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote: And I'm going to assume that once Chaozu couldn't sense Tenshinhan's ki, he immediately committed suicide.
No. That just wouldn't really be something Chaozu would do. Chances are he'd rush to the battlefield and try to kill off at least one of Bojack's henchmen, and then get killed. It's that or before the battle Tien would've probably told Chaozu to stay behind, just like when he went to fight the androids.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:26 pm

funrush wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:And I'm going to assume that once Chaozu couldn't sense Tenshinhan's ki, he immediately committed suicide.
No. That just wouldn't really be something Chaozu would do. Chances are he'd rush to the battlefield and try to kill off at least one of Bojack's henchmen, and then get killed. It's that or before the battle Tenshinhan would've probably told Chaozu to stay behind, just like when he went to fight the androids.
I was kind of joking. But I agree with you that Chaozu would probably rush to the battlefield and try to kill off at least one of Bojack's henchmen. But I think that he'd try to self-destruct on one of them, like he did with Nappa.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:30 pm

funrush wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote: And I'm going to assume that once Chaozu couldn't sense Tenshinhan's ki, he immediately committed suicide.
No. That just wouldn't really be something Chaozu would do. Chances are he'd rush to the battlefield and try to kill off at least one of Bojack's henchmen
And that's not committing suicide?

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Rocketman wrote:
Ussj Future Trunks wrote:Couldn't he have sent Gohan back after he trains
Yeah, but that'll never happen.
Even though at this stage, Gohan has spent almost half his life in training.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm

This could be a great way to explain how Yamcha kicked Olibu's ass. 8)

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I guess they'd have to consult Kaio about getting someone on Earth to find the Dragon Balls?

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm

I guess whoever drew this special is a big fan of King Enma. He's the only character I've seen so far that hasn't been afflicted with the horrible-ugly-distorted-faces plague.

After all those pages of nothing but awful faces, it's kind of a relief to see somebody actually looking semi-normal for a change. Well, as normal as a giant pink guy with a Viking helmet (...are those horns part of him, or part of the helmet? I'm not sure) and a purple suit is ever going to look, anyway... but still.

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:50 pm

I think this page is actually pretty good, story-wise. Sort of fixes the whole "why couldn't they just?...."
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Kingdom Heartless wrote:I think this page is actually pretty good, story-wise. Sort of fixes the whole "why couldn't they just?...."
I agree, but it does pose another problem.

If Bojack isn't a universal threat, then why did the Kaios interfere and imprisoned him?

kaialone
Regular

Post by kaialone » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:58 pm

rereboy wrote:
Kingdom Heartless wrote:I think this page is actually pretty good, story-wise. Sort of fixes the whole "why couldn't they just?...."
I agree, but it does pose another problem.

If Bojack isn't a universal threat, then why did the Kaios interfere and imprisoned him?
Maybe they had personal issues with them? I dont know.
-凯