Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:19 pm

miguelnuva1 wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:37 pm
FoolsGil wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:19 am
TobyS wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 pmBe interesting to see if they actually wank Vegeta enough to beat Goku
Every fight that Vegeta had in DBM was to reveal some form of character development. I'm not a Vegeta fan, but Vegeta getting a win over Goku would complete his character in this story.
Goku has never defeated Vegeta officially as well despite what the stroy likes to tell us.

Vegeta is 2-0 against Goku.
Nope that's literally not how Vegeta considers it. He refers to it as his defeat on earth.

I consider it a team battle of earth Vs the Saiyans but either way it's ends with vegeta being spared and fleeing.

The second fight ended in a draw and then Vegeta sucker punched him to go off and fuck things up and make things worse against the current villain.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 pm So, those weren't senzu beans and he might still have another form left. The past three chapters have been pretty solid.
They were he just smacks cell and he drops his. Don't think there's any reason to think they are fake beans.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:35 pm

TobyS wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:23 pm
Koitsukai wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 pm So, those weren't senzu beans and he might still have another form left. The past three chapters have been pretty solid.
They were he just smacks cell and he drops his. Don't think there's any reason to think they are fake beans.
Vegeta admitting it in today's chapter is a good reason.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Unfortunately, 17th October we get another Bojack special, and it will last until 1st December, see you until then :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Interesting to have the beans be fake but I think it made a little more sense when they were real senzu.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:24 pm

Jack Bz wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:40 pm Interesting to have the beans be fake but I think it made a little more sense when they were real senzu.
Yeah he knocked it out of cells hand anyway so I don't see the point of using fakes. I guess it was to prevent him managing to eat it if he fucked up

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:06 am

TobyS wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:19 pm
FoolsGil wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:19 am

Every fight that Vegeta had in DBM was to reveal some form of character development. I'm not a Vegeta fan, but Vegeta getting a win over Goku would complete his character in this story.
Goku has never defeated Vegeta officially as well despite what the stroy likes to tell us.

Nope that's literally not how Vegeta considers it. He refers to it as his defeat on earth.

I consider it a team battle of earth Vs the Saiyans but either way it's ends with vegeta being spared and fleeing.

The second fight ended in a draw and then Vegeta sucker punched him to go off and fuck things up and make things worse against the current villain.
Vegeta not considering it a win in universe doesn't mean it's not a win out of out if universe.

Vegeta beat Goku then lost to Gohan Kuririn, Yarjrobe and Goku.

Majin Vegeta won with a sucker punch.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:12 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:06 am

Vegeta not considering it a win in universe doesn't mean it's not a win out of out if universe.

Your opinion matters less then Vegetas. He came to kill Goku and wipe out earth and steal the Dragonballs. Goku thrawted every one of those schemes

Even the others beating him was because of Goku injuring him and giving them a spirit bomb. He was immobilised but never left the battlefield it was one big fight.

The majin fight was over. Then he knocked someone out.

I could go around knocking hundreds of unsuspecting people out on my street with my aluminium softball Bat. It I went around telling people I have won hundreds of fights afterwards I'd be wrong and dishonest.

Stop trumping up shit to fanwank vegeta. He's compelling BECAUSE he's second best, loses all the time, and how he reacts to that frustration.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:53 am

TobyS wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:12 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:06 am

Your opinion matters less then Vegetas. He came to kill Goku and wipe out earth and steal the Dragonballs. Goku thrawted every one of those schemes

Even the others beating him was because of Goku injuring him and giving them a spirit bomb. He was immobilised but never left the battlefield it was one big fight.

The majin fight was over. Then he knocked someone out.

I could go around knocking hundreds of unsuspecting people out on my street with my aluminium softball Bat. It I went around telling people I have won hundreds of fights afterwards I'd be wrong and dishonest.

Stop trumping up shit to fanwank vegeta. He's compelling BECAUSE he's second best, loses all the time, and how he reacts to that frustration.
Goku and the Z warriors won the over all battle. Goku lost to Vegeta in the one on one struggle.

The one big fight you mention had several phases and one on one Vegeta came out on top.

Even if we throw out the Majin fight thag still doesn't change the fact Goku never defeated Vegeta on his own. Also your Bat analogy is a horrible one.

And I'm not fanwanking Vegeta, I'm a Goku and Gohan guy first.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:55 am

coola wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:09 pm Image
Unfortunately, 17th October we get another Bojack special, and it will last until 1st December, see you until then :)
fucking hell I thought the new artists around was to prevent that, or least slow it down!

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:23 pm

Yeah U6 are pointless and annoying. Glad that story will be wrapped up after this special at least, shame they didnt take Bra with them haha.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:43 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:55 am fucking hell I thought the new artists around was to prevent that, or least slow it down!
My thoughts exactly :)
Oh god, it's drawn by "Trunks swirly nipples" and "Zombiegeta" author, and i see his art is still as non DB as before...
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:06 pm

oh god dammit his art style hasn't improved in the years since he did a special. It looks like it gotten worst! The Kat gang (and Zangya) are supposed to look feminine! :wtf:

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:17 pm

Kill it! Kill it with Hakai!

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:03 pm

coola wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:43 pm
FoolsGil wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:55 am fucking hell I thought the new artists around was to prevent that, or least slow it down!
My thoughts exactly :)
Oh god, it's drawn by "Trunks swirly nipples" and "Zombiegeta" author, and i see his art is still as non DB as before...
This looks like the cover to a NewGrounds hentai.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:33 pm

Damn, it's like they are actively trying to get you to not read this.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:31 pm

The top panel looks like someone traced over screenshots from a Zelda CD-i game, and the bottom panel looks like the SFW cover page of an "adult" western comic with a very specific target audience.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:01 am

Me, I'm just surprised the U6 women had brothers.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:18 am

You know I was going to skip this special, but I think roasting the art is probably going to be the most fun we're going to have here for the next two months. :D

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:14 pm

And here I am, still waiting a special about Universe 9.