Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Xeogran » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 am

Haven't looked since a while now. Man, I miss the times when this fanmanga was just a what-if Tournament with fun matchups like Cell VS Dabura. I don't like the route it took in these last years.

And what about this "XXI" ? Have there seriously been no updates about him for all this time?

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Xeogran wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 am Haven't looked since a while now. Man, I miss the times when this fanmanga was just a what-if Tournament with fun matchups like Cell VS Dabura. I don't like the route it took in these last years.

And what about this "XXI" ? Have there seriously been no updates about him for all this time?
He's still in his apartment like the humans are in there's that mystery is still ongoing, they have the magic to TKO Vegito but have to remote 18, it seems they have no power (or don't want to reveal it) and use ONLY hax, it's interesting.

We always knew the tournament was going to be interrupted. What we don't know is if it will ever resume.

TBH I don't know how the tournament would have stayed interesting.

Goku would probably beat even the improved Uub.
Vegeta is hella wanked by Salagir and would beat Cell even though that's boring and dumb.
And Goku vs vegeta again? Yawn.

XXI Vs Buu would be strange, either the Xxi story ends there or Buu flips out again if he wins with his unsatisfying hax.
If he doesn't Buu would not be able to plausibly lose to Goku or Bra.

Bra would probably sadly beat the more interesting Ghast and it'd take ages for Salagir to write it with one hand.
(seriously tho I assume she'll be able to master SS2 after this turmoil and that will giver her enough power to beat him)

And then you just have XXi or bra versus Goku.
Now Xxi could run out of easy one shit wins and Goku speedblitzes him but that'd be boring as hell.

And as much as I don't like Bra she'd Beat Goku or Goku would beat her which'd be implausible.

Basically I don't see a way the remaining match ups were going to be interesting. So interruption was actually his best option to be fair.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Xeogran wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:59 am Haven't looked since a while now. Man, I miss the times when this fanmanga was just a what-if Tournament with fun matchups like Cell VS Dabura. I don't like the route it took in these last years.

He's still in his apartment like the humans are in there's that mystery is still ongoing, they have the magic to TKO Vegito but have to remote 18, it seems they have no power (or don't want to reveal it) and use ONLY hax, it's interesting.

We always knew the tournament was going to be interrupted. What we don't know is if it will ever resume.

TBH I don't know how the tournament would have stayed interesting.

Goku would probably beat even the improved Uub.
Vegeta is hella wanked by Salagir and would beat Cell even though that's boring and dumb.
And Goku vs vegeta again? Yawn.

XXI Vs Buu would be strange, either the Xxi story ends there or Buu flips out again if he wins with his unsatisfying hax.
If he doesn't Buu would not be able to plausibly lose to Goku or Bra.

Bra would probably sadly beat the more interesting Ghast and it'd take ages for Salagir to write it with one hand.
(seriously tho I assume she'll be able to master SS2 after this turmoil and that will giver her enough power to beat him)

And then you just have XXi or bra versus Goku.
Now Xxi could run out of easy one shit wins and Goku speedblitzes him but that'd be boring as hell.

And as much as I don't like Bra she'd Beat Goku or Goku would beat her which'd be implausible.

Basically I don't see a way the remaining match ups were going to be interesting. So interruption was actually his best option to be fair.

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Great art and nice tits. Bra... She's going to be even more annoying from now on. It's her Super Saiyan Bitch form.
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

FlpShimizu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by FlpShimizu » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Turn the sexism dial down man
"I'm never fighting a gag manga character again!"

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:17 pm

The Bastard. wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:05 pm
Ilikepictures-meh wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:08 pm
Trouser wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:25 pm Image

I'M SON BRA AND I'LL BE THE MOST ANNOYING THING OF ALL TIMES!!
I'm genuinely curious for why people here seem to hate DBM Bra so much? The little I know of her, she seems no more annoying and arrogant than Vegeta is.
Know her more and you will get it.

But I will break it down for you. She's Vegeta if he won against Goku on earth, killed Freeza, Killed Cell after he reaches perfect form and breaks out of Majin control just because he's not "lame", Vegeta without losing, without commeupance for anything he did, and always being praised for just the fact that he exists and is so strong and awesome and he has a big bulge even if he's not hard.

This is Bra
Nailed it.

Venus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Venus » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:52 pm

Jesus Christ, are we still stuck with this garbage special?

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:36 pm

hoping this is the last page of the manga cause i can't stand this stupid special anymore

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:54 pm

wow, it's rare Asura does pages for the side specials. Hoepfully this means its almost done

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:49 am

Great artwork as usual (even if the similarities to Gohan vs Bojack are a bit too on the nose), but I simply cannot get remotely invested in a shallow story arc centred around a character I loathe.

Reminds me of the
arc from My Hero Academia. Reading that shit every week was absolute torture.
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:41 pm

TheGodfather93 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:49 am Great artwork as usual (even if the similarities to Gohan vs Bojack are a bit too on the nose), but I simply cannot get remotely invested in a shallow story arc centred around a character I loathe.

Reminds me of the
arc from My Hero Academia. Reading that shit every week was absolute torture.
You nailed it. I think that's the arc that made me drop My Hero Academia forever

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:19 am

Calling it now, the next panel, those three will explode in a bunch of needless blood and gore after all those punches.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:16 am

goku1234 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:36 pm
hoping this is the last page of the manga cause i can't stand this stupid special anymore
Nah I think we'll get her endangering or hurting Goten and the planet and Vegetto coming in and scolding at the very least. Maybe even a teaser of the villian who set this up.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Looks like the main story isn't coming back anytime soon:
Hi everyone!
Unfortunately, we are a bit behind in making the next chapter of the tournament.
Fortunately, we have a super chapter to give you whilst you wait!

Drawn by Arcady Picardi, it will begin on Sunday the 18th.

Guess Asura jumping in to finish the special lead to this delay. But hey, this artist has a good style, and the special is the main universe, so should be interesting.

Venus
Beyond Newbie

Post by Venus » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm

That art :sick:

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:14 pm

Venus wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:04 pm That art :sick:
*shrugs* we've had worst.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18 am

At least it means we're done with Bra for a bit.

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:53 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18 am At least it means we're done with Bra for a bit.
You can bet there's gonna be a panel where they say "if only there was a stronger warrior to fight with us!", and the imaginary silhouette will be Bra's

JewyB
Beyond Newbie

Post by JewyB » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:05 pm

EGonzo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:53 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:18 am At least it means we're done with Bra for a bit.
You can bet there's gonna be a panel where they say "if only there was a stronger warrior to fight with us!", and the imaginary silhouette will be Bra's
If that happens at least Asura will guest in the guest chapters, because we can't have Bra drawn by a guest artist, i mean, come on...

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:11 pm

Any reason for Asura wasting her time with side specials now? It was because Lord Salagir demanded to have his almighty Bra backstory better aesthetically detailed?
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?