Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Brikikoz » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:46 pm

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:44 pm

Is it me, or does the art look a little... unfinished? Especially those backgrounds, and the minion's face in the third panel?
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:43 pm

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:19 am

Incredible page, we usually associate eye beams and mouth blasts with evil characters. It yeah Piccolos are pissed off and sick of the majins shit. Also efficient use of their low energy.

I wonder if the beans are still intact on their old corpses/clothes.

Wonder if we will get Piccolo fusion.

Probably won't get Gohanx2 due to vegitto flashforward holding only one of them.

I can only see Piccolo getting to Gohan tier and Gohan is weaker than SS2 Bra... Let alone Majin and possible 3.

I think even all 3/4 working together would struggle even if being beserk makes her unskilled.

Perhaps fused gohans is the only way...

Babidi himself is still in the lose too.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:27 am

Babidi´s side

1. Majin Bra! Super Saiyan
?-Majin Buu (seemingly temporarily KO'ed)
?-Dabura (Heavily wounded/dead)
2.-Babidi
3+Kiwi? A Bunch of Freezer soldiers/majinised audience members

Non possessed.

1-Gohan U16 (wounded one hand, expended a good chunk of Ki)
2-Gohan U18 (somewhat tired)
3. Piccolo U16
4. Piccolo U18
?-Base Goten (wounded, can't stand on own strength, needs a senzu)
?-Bra U18 (non combatant slightly wounded)
?-Dai Kaioshin (useless asshole who's stood around doing nothing the entire time)
5+ Bunch of non evil audience, maybe any Namekians not in the control tower.

?-Yamcha [Guarding U9 Apartment]
?-Tenshinhan [Guarding U9 Apartment]
?-Krillin [Guarding U9 Apartment]
?-Videl U9 (out of combat, wounded by Kaioken) [Guarding U9 Apartment]
?-Raditz (can't move for 20 hours) [inside U9 Apartment]

? XXI - waiting it out/scheming his own schemes.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 am

Why are they hiding Piccolo's crotch? I'm pretty sure he has no sexual organs (similar to Cell).

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:33 am

Marco Polo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 am Why are they hiding Piccolo's crotch? I'm pretty sure he has no sexual organs (similar to Cell).
Hey, maybe in Multiverse lore, Piccolo's packing.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:13 am

Marco Polo wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:54 am Why are they hiding Piccolo's crotch? I'm pretty sure he has no sexual organs (similar to Cell).
Maybe they don't know what to draw there, and obscuring vision was their way of avoiding having to draw something that would look super weird.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 am

He drinks water so there might be something to expel urine from, they'd rather avoid the whole issue.

Namekians wear clothes unlike freezas race, SK they have something they feel compelled to ‘hide’ as a civilized species.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:06 pm

TobyS wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 am He drinks water so there might be something to expel urine from, they'd rather avoid the whole issue.

Namekians wear clothes unlike freezas race, SK they have something they feel compelled to ‘hide’ as a civilized species.
Namekians are such a weird race, if you think about it. They survive solely on water, although they can eat certain vegetables. So why do they have sharp canines? Sharp teeth are usually seen in predators. Did evil Namekians use to suck nutrients from their enemies? It's not like water is in short supply on their planet, so it's not like they had to compete with other tribes in order to survive.

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:06 pm Namekians are such a weird race, if you think about it. They survive solely on water, although they can eat certain vegetables. So why do they have sharp canines? Sharp teeth are usually seen in predators. Did evil Namekians use to suck nutrients from their enemies? It's not like water is in short supply on their planet, so it's not like they had to compete with other tribes in order to survive.
What vegetable did a Namekian eat? I remember that they have farms, but Dende explains that it was to plant some specific plant that was widespread before that catastrophe, but I don't remember them eating anything.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:22 pm

Lukmendes wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pmWhat vegetable did a Namekian eat?
If nothing else, we see Piccolo eat senzu a decent number of times throughout the story. That shows they can eat physical food and gain nutrition from it. They just don't need to.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:13 pm

Maybe they’re just trying to go for an interesting angle for that eye beam panel

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Kaboom wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:22 pm
Lukmendes wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pmWhat vegetable did a Namekian eat?
If nothing else, we see Piccolo eat senzu a decent number of times throughout the story. That shows they can eat physical food and gain nutrition from it. They just don't need to.
Riiiight, senzu... How could I forget about those...

By the way Dende worded it when he's talking about it to Krillin, he says "We get by simply on water", so that does imply that water isn't their only option, so you're probably right.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:56 pm

Years of frustration and regret is what darkened Bra's soul? What a copout, she almost blew up Earth minutes after achieving Super Saiyan.

Cell is a copout too, but I'm more annoyed with Bra. There was actually a twinge of complexity.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Bra would have made more sense if she was trying to fight her Dad. I feel she was made Majin just so there was someone the remaining heroes couldn't beat.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:53 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:56 pm Image

Years of frustration and regret is what darkened Bra's soul? What a copout, she almost blew up Earth minutes after achieving Super Saiyan.

Cell is a copout too, but I'm more annoyed with Bra. There was actually a twinge of complexity.
More like years of being a spoil, sour brat.

An not sure what they’re trying to say about Cell.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:08 pm

HeroR wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:53 pm
More like years of being a spoil, sour brat.

An not sure what they’re trying to say about Cell.
They're saying that Cell purposely didn't kill them for one reason, possibly being that he wanted help fighting Bra.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am

FoolsGil wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:56 pm Years of frustration and regret is what darkened Bra's soul? What a copout, she almost blew up Earth minutes after achieving Super Saiyan.

I'm only wondering what the hell she's frustrated at, and more importantly, what regrets... Seriously, she lives in what's practicaly a perfect world where they can abuse dragon balls for whatever dumb wish (Which she points out when fighting one of those guys who have advanced technology) and have plenty of senzu, what's there to regret?

It honestly looks like Salagir is seeing Bra like she's Vegeta, while at the same time removing the flaws in Vegeta's character to balance it out, geez...

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 am

Lukmendes wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:13 am I'm only wondering what the hell she's frustrated at, and more importantly, what regrets... Seriously, she lives in what's practicaly a perfect world where they can abuse dragon balls for whatever dumb wish (Which she points out when fighting one of those guys who have advanced technology) and have plenty of senzu, what's there to regret?
She's torn between her heroic upbringing, and her own villainous desires. She's frustrated at never being able to overcome her own weaknesses (her lack of self-control & inferiority to Vegito), and regrets all of the problems she's caused her family...

Probably, she had days where she wished she could just give in, embrace all of her worst impulses, and just not worry about anyone but herself... And Babidi was more than willing to take advantage of that.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".