Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by FoolsGil » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:18 pm

Who cares what Vegetto thinks, if he loses his shit because of such a inconsequential thing in an inconsequential tournament...Like why does he honestly care? The moment he goes back to U16 he will be the strongest again, and he can reign in superiority, and punish Bra with no one to stop him. This is like Beerus, the pudding, and Buu, but more pathetic than funny.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:27 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:18 pm Who cares what Vegetto thinks, if he loses his shit because of such a inconsequential thing in an inconsequential tournament...Like why does he honestly care? The moment he goes back to U16 he will be the strongest again, and he can reign in superiority, and punish Bra with no one to stop him. This is like Beerus, the pudding, and Buu, but more pathetic than funny.
Because he won't be the strongest. The same way Gpku and Vegeta wanted to defeat Jiren on their own. If the TOP was simply about survival and not their pride than fusion would have been an option.

The saiyans want to be the strongest over any domain they come to know of. For Vegetto being the strongest in u16 is meaning less if he isn't the strongest in another universe.

Vegetto wants to be the strongest but he also wants other places to have rivals to challange that strength.

Fable

Post by Fable » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:38 pm

He has two obstacles set before him and he’s crying about it. Is Gast and Boo using magic to their advantage unfair? I would dispute that, but even so, Vegetto could use this an opportunity to challenge himself. Instead, he complains. It’s embarrassing.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 pm

I'm not sure what's being perpetuated here.. So Vegetto is jealous/worried about Gast and Zen Boo because they have magical abilities but one of them is very clearly a good guy and the other he was shown to still be very capable of killing.

On top of that, Vegetto's whole conflict within himself is that he's bored because no one can challenge him in his universe so if anything he should be excited and even THEN he was already eliminated by the magician guy, so what's the deal?
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

TheGodfather93
Beyond Newbie

Post by TheGodfather93 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:27 am

I love those panels of Vegeta standing there stoically with his arms crossed, not saying anything. It's a constant reminder that he was the one best poised to chime in about Bra's (ya know, his daughter from another timeline) Majinisation, yet didn't contribute to the debate at all. Such a poorly handled storyline. :thumbdown:
If you have the time and are interested, please consider checking out my fanfiction account at https://www.fanfiction.net/~thegodfather93

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:20 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 pm I'm not sure what's being perpetuated here.. So Vegetto is jealous/worried about Gast and Zen Boo because they have magical abilities but one of them is very clearly a good guy and the other he was shown to still be very capable of killing.

On top of that, Vegetto's whole conflict within himself is that he's bored because no one can challenge him in his universe so if anything he should be excited and even THEN he was already eliminated by the magician guy, so what's the deal?
He views magic as cheating and dishonorable. He wants somebody that can challenge him physically, not just throw a bunch of voodoo at him.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:01 pm

jjgp1112 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:20 pm
goku the krump dancer wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:38 pm I'm not sure what's being perpetuated here.. So Vegetto is jealous/worried about Gast and Zen Boo because they have magical abilities but one of them is very clearly a good guy and the other he was shown to still be very capable of killing.

He views magic as cheating and dishonorable. He wants somebody that can challenge him physically, not just throw a bunch of voodoo at him.
Yeah but did he forget that he was turned into a Milkdud and still kicked ass? Granted at this point Boo can wave his hand and raise the dead so its a bigger deal but it still just seems off character for him to be this irritated even considering he's part Vegeta.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:30 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:01 pm

Yeah but did he forget that he was turned into a Milkdud and still kicked ass? Granted at this point Boo can wave his hand and raise the dead so its a bigger deal but it still just seems off character for him to be this irritated even considering he's part Vegeta.
Well yeah but that's the thing - it didn't work. So it became something to mock him over. But there's no guarantee other tricks would end up the same.
Cold World (Fanfic)

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:57 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:01 pm

He lost to magic once already and Salagir is amping his worst traits.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:18 am

This tantrum would have made more sense after he lost to whatshisname, not immediately after discovering that his daughter is a mass-mursering psychopath. There are bigger things to worry about right now.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm

Best page of this chapter so far...
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:26 pm

coola wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm Image
Damn, an actual good story beat in so many chapters

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:12 pm

coola wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:18 pm Image
Zen Buu sends his regards. Okay that's a good story beat right there.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 am

Who caaaaaaares

Now is not the time for this shit. The story right now should be on Bra and Vegetto, not yet another side tangent that drags the story out for another few weeks. This is Bulma and the Crab.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:00 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 am Who caaaaaaares
I do. NO MORE MAJIN ATTACKS, WOO-HOO ImageImageImage!!!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:14 pm

Couldn't Babidi just take control of Dabra once more?

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:10 pm

Yuji wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:14 pm Couldn't Babidi just take control of Dabra once more?
Well when you think you have a Pink Demon Monster to just take care of any problem that arises, that'll be the first thing that comes to mind instead of just possessing him again.
Cold World (Fanfic)

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Yuji wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:14 pm Couldn't Babidi just take control of Dabra once more?
He probably would still need time for that, and with Dabra being so close...
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:30 pm

Well with that, the little cockroach will probably be shattered, leaving Dabura and Buu to their own devices.