Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:42 pm

God I can't help going back to today's update. The Audacity of this body thief! :mrgreen:

And if the Vargas force Vegetto and U16 to accept the situation until after the tournament...oh man that is going to be hilarious! :lol:

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Wonder what Freeza is gonna do with Bra if the Vargas don't allow Vegetto to do anything.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:04 pm

SSJFutureTrunks wrote:Wonder what Freeza is gonna do with a Bra if the Vargas don't allow Vegetto to do anything.
Fixed.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:17 pm

Whats Ginyu trying to do here exactly O.o
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:46 pm

No idea, Vegetto and Gohan aren't going to fall for something stupid like that.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:47 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Whats Ginyu trying to do here exactly O.o
I'm guessing he wants to become an ally now that the jig is up.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Noah wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
"Of course not. I'm Son Bra! Stop calling me Bra..."

Er... What?
On the previous page, Vegetto called her "Bra" and not "Son" Bra. Ginyu here was trying to be slick.

testing223
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by testing223 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Distract them long enough for him to change with Gohan, causing Vegetto to attack him and go on the vision-rampage.
I play baseball and work in LA.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:41 pm

testing223 wrote:
Distract them long enough for him to change with Gohan, causing Vegetto to attack him and go on the vision-rampage.
Oh God I hope not, Ginyu in Bra's body is freaking hilarious! :lol:
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:43 pm

He's trying to say that he isn't going anywhere and that there's nothing they can do about it. He's saying that for all intents and purposes, he is Bra now and they won't be able to change that. He would have preferred that they hadn't noticed the switch, of course, but that doesn't mean that they can do anything about that, in his opinion. He's basically thinking "what are you going to do? Kill me, aka kill Bra's body?".

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:47 pm

rereboy wrote:
He's trying to say that he isn't going anywhere and that there's nothing they can do about it. He's saying that for all intents and purposes, he is Bra now and they won't be able to change that. He would have preferred that they hadn't noticed the switch, of course, but that doesn't mean that they can do anything about that, in his opinion. He's basically thinking "what are you going to do? Kill me, aka kill Bra's body?".
He's got em there :P

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:56 pm

So Ginyu has Vegetto and Gohan by the balls basically?

AquaTeamV3

Post by AquaTeamV3 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Hmm, so with Ginyu in Bra's body, he can probably go SSJ2 freely without going berserk, unlike Bra. Might even do what he did with Cold and push the host body to new limits.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:10 pm

I have small theory, what if Ginyu wont be able to control Bra body, because she obviously have problems with controlling her emotions, it might be result from training, and fact, that Vegetto is parent, he will use Body Chnage on Vegetto much faster, but he will went berserk in Vegetto body too, we saw earlier Vegetto barely control himself.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:11 pm

AquaTeamV3 wrote:Hmm, so with Ginyu in Bra's body, he can probably go SSJ2 freely without going berserk, unlike Bra. Might even do what he did with Cold and push the host body to new limits.
Excited to see him fight, don't see why he wouldn't be able to do so in her body.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:20 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
rereboy wrote:
He's got em there :P
Not Vegito's unstable ass. He'd destroy Bra before letting Ginyu get one over on him.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:46 pm

rereboy wrote:He's trying to say that he isn't going anywhere and that there's nothing they can do about it. He's saying that for all intents and purposes, he is Bra now and they won't be able to change that. He would have preferred that they hadn't noticed the switch, of course, but that doesn't mean that they can do anything about that, in his opinion. He's basically thinking "what are you going to do? Kill me, aka kill Bra's body?".
Yyyyyyyyeah, I...wouldn't be so cocky if I were him. Sure Vegetto can't KILL Ginyu, but...you'd be surprised at what you can live through.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Fionordequester wrote:
rereboy wrote:He's trying to say that he isn't going anywhere and that there's nothing they can do about it. He's saying that for all intents and purposes, he is Bra now and they won't be able to change that. He would have preferred that they hadn't noticed the switch, of course, but that doesn't mean that they can do anything about that, in his opinion. He's basically thinking "what are you going to do? Kill me, aka kill Bra's body?".
Yyyyyyyyeah, I...wouldn't be so cocky if I were him. Sure Vegetto can't KILL Ginyu, but...you'd be surprised at what you can live through.
I'm not saying that Vegetto has no options. He can always rely on the dragon balls to rectify the situation, for example. But it's only natural for Ginyu to be thinking that he has a pretty good advantage due to his technique not being easy to reverse, Bra's very significant power, the tournament's rules of no fighting outside of the fights and their hesitance to kill/hurt Bra's body.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:09 pm

I wonder if his change beam is faster based on the strength of the body he's in.

SSJFutureTrunks
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSJFutureTrunks » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Regarder wrote:I wonder if his change beam is faster based on the strength of the body he's in.
I think the reason he was able to use it on Bra was because he caught her offguard.