Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scarz
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Scarz » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm

Xyex wrote:And that is the movie 10 stereotype in play
Because of DBM I went back and watched all three movies Broly starred in about two months ago. I have no idea what the you're talking about. The only thing different about Broly was before his transformation when he was this quiet tit mouse with control collar, and even that was nothing special. I'm sorry Xyex but this is going to be "Agree to disagree" arguments because we are not going to see eye to eye on this subject.
Xyex wrote:I write AUs all the time, some of them have huge and drastic changes to the normal DBZ world, and I've implemented Brolly into three fics. In only one of them is he vastly different than movie 8, and only because that universe was already massively different than normal. In the universes more similar to the series I kept him much like his movie 8 self. Altered back story and such, but for the most part still his normal self, because his normal self is what people know and expect, and has a lot of room for a writer to work in.
And DBM might as well be an AU to me because the story is based on tournament about....wait for it... wait... for it..... ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSES!

Snail
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Snail » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 pm

I guess to compensate, there could've been a universe with a "tranquil" Broly.

" AH AH AH AH! "

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 pm

worldmonsters wrote:You know, guys... aren't we really early into this Tournament? It seems to me like this manga could go until page 1000 and we'd still not be finished with the tournament. And you know what else... if that is the case, this is just simply a set-up to a bigger event. Just chill. Broly isn't the final boss, but more a sort of side story-like thing. A way to keep things a little interesting. What they're doing, I think, is getting Broly out of the way. I mean they have all those movie characters, but if they DON'T include Broly, it'll just be really weird.

So, could we please just keep the Broly bashing to a minimum and stop calling "Bullshit" at every freaking punch Broly gets into Vegetto.
Good point....

On another note Broly is not insane like Kid Buu, or Janemba. Of the 3 he is the smartest by far then its Buu, then Janemba.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

.:PoetikaL:.
Regular

Post by .:PoetikaL:. » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 pm

New Page:

Hmm...
My Deviantart: http://poetikal.deviantart.com
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheycallmeBrod

"I beat Toguro, and after that I assumed everything else would just be a big ol' piece of cake. And then some rogue Spirit Detective has to go and open up the freakin' gates of Hell!" -Yusuke Urameshi

I think Tom Dubois of "The Boondocks" said it best for me when FUNimation announced the release of the domestic Dragonbox, after buying all of the Season Sets: "MOTHERFUCK!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, PRICKS, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIT!"

verto
Beyond Newbie

Post by verto » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Thats already been posted last page. XD
Proud to be a S<3NE.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

I think Vegetto is going to pop out of that hole unharmed and do something amazing.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 am

It's hard not to notice who Salagir's favorite character is. :lol:

All this "he is so invincible" crap is making me a little bit sick. But I keep reading for those panels where Broly gets physically harmed, because that makes my day.

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Godo wrote:All this "he is so invincible" crap is making me a little bit sick. But I keep reading for those panels where Broly gets physically harmed, because that makes my day.
Except the other one said that those panels are 'artistic license' and Broly has suffered no damage whatsoever.

Although I think that's what he said. It was hard to hear him talking due to Broly's cock in his mouth.

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Not to jump on the bandwagon, but I agree with the sentiments so far. I have no hatred for Broli, I found the first movie to be entertaining (the second and third were rehashes, but had their moments). Still, it is a bit goofy to go, "Well, he's invincible. Just because."

Besides, with all the entertaining alternate universe tales, it seems like a lost opportunity. I mean, I'd gladly take a reality where something unique happened, like Broli was the Saiyajin sent to Earth, who was adopted by Son Gohan and raised to be Earth's savior (but just happened to be the legendary SSJ). I mean, come on. How cool would it be to see Broli in the trademark orange gi proclaiming that he was Son Goku? :P

Not to mention, that would be an interesting flashback comic. Instead of Movie 8 in a very-slightly altered form, we'd see DragonBall if a good-hearted Broli was the protagonist. Not to mention the other ramifications it would have (Broli fathering Gohan anyone? Vegeta absolutely crapping himself? :P).
"You don't know what you're talking about. You're not very smart, and the things you're saying are nonsense. And I'm not angry. But you do need to shut up." - Tycho Brahe

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

MajinVejitaXV wrote:Besides, with all the entertaining alternate universe tales, it seems like a lost opportunity. I mean, I'd gladly take a reality where something unique happened, like Broli was the Saiyajin sent to Earth, who was adopted by Son Gohan and raised to be Earth's savior (but just happened to be the legendary SSJ). I mean, come on. How cool would it be to see Broli in the trademark orange gi proclaiming that he was Son Goku? :P
Stop... Just stop...
Not to mention, that would be an interesting flashback comic. Instead of Movie 8 in a very-slightly altered form, we'd see DragonBall if a good-hearted Broli was the protagonist. Not to mention the other ramifications it would have (Broli fathering Gohan anyone? Vegeta absolutely crapping himself? :P).
ACK! My heart! I would never accept such a reality where Broly is the protagonist! Never, ever, EVER!

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm

MajinVejitaXV wrote:
Besides, with all the entertaining alternate universe tales, it seems like a lost opportunity. I mean, I'd gladly take a reality where something unique happened, like Broli was the Saiyajin sent to Earth, who was adopted by Son Gohan and raised to be Earth's savior (but just happened to be the legendary SSJ). I mean, come on. How cool would it be to see Broli in the trademark orange gi proclaiming that he was Son Goku? :P
He'd always be screaming "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Scarz wrote:ACK! My heart! I would never accept such a reality where Broly is the protagonist! Never, ever, EVER!
"Y'hear that Elizabeth!? I'm comin' to join ya honey!"
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Velasa

Post by Velasa » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Scarz wrote: ACK! My heart! I would never accept such a reality where Broly is the protagonist! Never, ever, EVER!
I used to have a link to an absolutely hilarious NicoNico video where they edited clips together into a comedy where Brolli was the kid that Bulma first ran into, but the link I had has since been killed by youtube.
[quote="Rocketman"]Rocketman is to ChiChi as Velasa is to _______.

A. ChiChi
B. Piccolo
C. Goku
D. Bulma[/quote]

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 am

Velasa wrote:
Scarz wrote: ACK! My heart! I would never accept such a reality where Broly is the protagonist! Never, ever, EVER!
I used to have a link to an absolutely hilarious NicoNico video where they edited clips together into a comedy where Brolli was the kid that Bulma first ran into, but the link I had has since been killed by youtube.
Chikushou! I was going to mention that because MajinVejitaXV's idea was so similar! :cry:
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Velasa

Post by Velasa » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 am

So do you have it somewhere? It'd be fun to see again.
[quote="Rocketman"]Rocketman is to ChiChi as Velasa is to _______.

A. ChiChi
B. Piccolo
C. Goku
D. Bulma[/quote]

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 am

Velasa wrote:So do you have it somewhere? It'd be fun to see again.
I really really wish I did...

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:19 am

MajinVejitaXV wrote:Not to mention, that would be an interesting flashback comic. Instead of Movie 8 in a very-slightly altered form, we'd see DragonBall if a good-hearted Broli was the protagonist. Not to mention the other ramifications it would have (Broli fathering Gohan anyone? Vegeta absolutely crapping himself? :P).
Haha. That would be EPIC, really. Imagine Raditz showing up in Z. I'm quite sure Brolly at base would have stomped all over the Ginyu Force by then. XD Of course, we could give him the same base levels as Goku had:

Raditz: "Hey, Brolly, I'm your brother. Do as I say or else."
'Goku': "Uh, no." *Goess SSJ, finger flicks Raditz into the moon.*
Vegeta: "Lol, Raditz lost. Let's go to Earth." *arrives on Earth.* "I am the Prince of all Saiya-jins."
'Goku': "Uh, sure, whatever." *goes SSJ, Finger flicks Vegeta to Mars.*
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 pm

Salagir confirmed in the comments for page 196 we won't see the main evil for another 200 pages...which means circa page 400.

The new page will show up here in 53 minutes:

She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Hellz yah!

Thank you,that is all...
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Oh, now you want to show off your true power? Vegetto would stop dicking around already! My GOD! It's the Buu saga all over again.