Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Kanassa » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:03 am

Fionordequester wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:41 am Ah, the ol' "Ah Ah Ah" laugh, eh? Always a classic.
Broly played by Heath Ledger
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:46 pm

I cant get over how played out this all is, 15 year old me would be loving it lol.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:43 am

Imagine the day Salagir realizes he can mate Broly with Bra and create the greatest saiyan child ever.

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:18 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:43 am Imagine the day Salagir realizes he can mate Broly with Bra and create the greatest saiyan child ever.
1 Broly was more than enough, 2 Broly is currently too much, we don't need a 3rd Broly.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:35 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:18 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:43 am Imagine the day Salagir realizes he can mate Broly with Bra and create the greatest saiyan child ever.
1 Broly was more than enough, 2 Broly is currently too much, we don't need a 3rd Broly.
*looks at Bio-Broly*

Yeah, about that...

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Jackalope89 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:35 pm *looks at Bio-Broly*

Yeah, about that...
Bio-Broly ? I don't know what you're talking about.

goku1234
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by goku1234 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:18 am

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:10 pm

Oh wow, didn't see that coming :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pm

This is the same Broly who fought Vegetto in the tournament, correct ? He's pretty tough to be able to take both a kick and a punch from Ssj3 Goku and Mystic Gohan. Seeing these 2 team up is something I would've liked to see more of in the official releases.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:12 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pm This is the same Broly who fought Vegetto in the tournament, correct ? He's pretty tough to be able to take both a kick and a punch from Ssj3 Goku and Mystic Gohan. Seeing these 2 team up is something I would've liked to see more of in the official releases.
No this does take place before the tournament.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Pretty sure Broly should be teleported too, as he still hold Gohan...
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:16 pm

coola wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:02 pm
Eh. The rules of Instant Transmission are pretty vague. First, Goku has to touch his forehead to use it, then he just does it in the middle of a Kamehameha. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Goku originally said he visualized the LOCATION of where he wanted to go, while in Resurrection F, he has to locate the ki of a person who is in the place that he wants to go. This apparent change seemed to be made just to create a reason for why Goku couldn't just teleport himself and Vegeta to Earth. As you say, Goku can teleport others along with himself, as long as they are touching, but does the same apply if it is involuntary? Like if Goku wants to teleport Gohan away, but not Broly who is touching Gohan, can he just exclude Broly? I dunno. It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:15 am

ZeroNeonix wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:16 pm
coola wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:02 pm
Eh. The rules of Instant Transmission are pretty vague. First, Goku has to touch his forehead to use it, then he just does it in the middle of a Kamehameha. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Goku originally said he visualized the LOCATION of where he wanted to go, while in Resurrection F, he has to locate the ki of a person who is in the place that he wants to go. This apparent change seemed to be made just to create a reason for why Goku couldn't just teleport himself and Vegeta to Earth. As you say, Goku can teleport others along with himself, as long as they are touching, but does the same apply if it is involuntary? Like if Goku wants to teleport Gohan away, but not Broly who is touching Gohan, can he just exclude Broly? I dunno. It doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.
Goku always had to sense another ki to teleport, ever since he did it to take Muten Roshi's sunglasses.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:39 am

If this is the universe where Broly kills everyone, then we obviously know how it ends.

The most interesting thing the special can do is have Goku and Gohan fuse together and sacrifice themselves in a way that results in Broly being frozen.

We're probably going to get Broly punching Goku's head off and ripping Gohan in half with copious gore, destroying everything in the universe, and freezing in space.
The Yabanverse
My own take on Saiyajins in a fanverse.

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:39 pm

Oh, there are more survivors.

The Yabanverse

Yuli Ban
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Yuli Ban » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 pm

If I had to predict what's going to happen...

1: Broly nukes the Earth and then erases the universe.

2: Vegeta puts off the fusion dance until the last second, and Broly doesn't wait for them to finish (i.e. Broly beat them all to death! With his fists! His power is maximum!)

3, and probably the most likely: The warriors succeed in pushing Broly into the sun... but Broly is now so powerful that he can handle its heat and proceeds to blow up the sun and freeze everyone

4, and the least interesting: Broly beat them all to death! With his fists! His power is maximum!
The Yabanverse

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:25 pm

Yuli Ban wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 pm 3, and probably the most likely: The warriors succeed in pushing Broly into the sun... but Broly is now so powerful that he can handle its heat and proceeds to blow up the sun and freeze everyone

4, and the least interesting: Broly beat them all to death! With his fists! His power is maximum!
I think it'll be one of these 2, most likely the 3rd one. 2 Ssj3s, Mystic Gohan, & Ssj2 Vegeta should be enough to blast him into the sun, only for him to power up in the middle of it and blow it up.

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:06 pm

That's real Buu, not this jerk from Super :P Poor Bee, this time, he wont get saved...
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:

Fable

Post by Fable » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:04 pm

The only answer I could come up with as to why Salagir doesn't just have Goku and Vegeta fuse right then and there is because he's saving Gogeta for the main story (or he just doesn't want to have another 'fusion vs Broly' fight). I feel like this issue should have been released much earlier. This Broly's been long gone.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:44 pm

I'm starting to get the feeling Saligir is going to go with that one idea fan speculated during the Moro arc: Buu's going to absorb Piccolo, followed by Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Gotenks, and fight Broly.