Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GTx10
Regular

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by GTx10 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:18 pm

Jackalope89 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:06 pm
GTx10 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:21 pm I hate to be that guy but I will. So is this Comic still going on? The last I saw was Vegeto wanting to kill his own daughter because she went Majin Bra.... So Bra freed herself and Buu just fixed everything somehow. (I was not following the story all that well)
I assumed that was the end. Is it?
No, Bra just went full evil, because writer's headcanon, and proceeded to kill both versions of her brother, murder an indiscriminate amount of people, and only came out of her killing frenzy when not-evil Bra called her a coward.

But, yeah. Still ongoing, including random specials in the middle of arcs. Often, several random specials.

Yeah it seems this fan comic is nothing but specials and thousands of backstories. So is the comic still about the tournament or is it a whole new arc?
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:25 pm

GTx10 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:18 pm
Jackalope89 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:06 pm
GTx10 wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:21 pm I hate to be that guy but I will. So is this Comic still going on? The last I saw was Vegeto wanting to kill his own daughter because she went Majin Bra.... So Bra freed herself and Buu just fixed everything somehow. (I was not following the story all that well)
No, Bra just went full evil, because writer's headcanon, and proceeded to kill both versions of her brother, murder an indiscriminate amount of people, and only came out of her killing frenzy when not-evil Bra called her a coward.

But, yeah. Still ongoing, including random specials in the middle of arcs. Often, several random specials.

Yeah it seems this fan comic is nothing but specials and thousands of backstories. So is the comic still about the tournament or is it a whole new arc?
Current arc is taking place at the tournament, with Super Mega Power Buu finally showing off his capabilities.

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:33 am

I mean the post before yours is literally a new page so... no?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

GTx10
Regular

Post by GTx10 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:58 pm

Thanks Jack for the info.

TobyS: Well to be fair the comic posts a lot of specials so I could easily think "Ok maybe this is a special." The story seemed to wrap up with the Bra stuff so that is why I asked.
"Good luck, Kakarrot... You are the Champion!!" Vegeta DBZ ShonenJump Manga Volume 26 p.113

I'm reviewing Dragon Ball! Both the Jap ver. and Uncut Funi Dub! Check out the thread: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=31208

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:56 pm

This Buu has properly absorbed Vegito, right?

How strong is he supposed to be? compared to DBS or GT characters, where would you guys place him? who can take him out from the main timeline?

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:56 pm This Buu has properly absorbed Vegito, right?

How strong is he supposed to be? compared to DBS or GT characters, where would you guys place him? who can take him out from the main timeline?
He didn't absorb Vegito. He absorbed Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, Bulma, and then went around the universe absorbing anyone strong or interesting.

Strength wise he's about as strong as SSJ2 Vegito but has loads of magic and abilities and invincibility to make up for it. It's hard to say how much Vegito improved from Z, but it doesn't seem like anyone is that much stronger from the boo saga outside of new transformations (Gotenks probably being the biggest exception).

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:33 pm

It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:20 am

Looks like that leak in this thread was all correct, then. Really hope this isn't Boo's final appearance and he eventually makes it back somehow.

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:32 am

Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:56 pm This Buu has properly absorbed Vegito, right?

It's complicated to compare powers because we don't exactly know how strong Vegetto is, but based on what I saw:

The best thing to do is use Bra as a measuring stick, and she's definitely weaker than either Super or GT Goku, considering her base form is only around Cell's level, while their base forms are far above that.

Ginyu Bra's fight with Vegetto can indicate he's not that much stronger than Bra herself, 'cause when Ginyu Bra went SS1, so did he, and when she went SS2, so did he, and while he's shown to outclass Bra both times, it does imply his SS1 is possibly not above her SS2, which is significant 'cause of how strong Vegetto is.

So yeah, considering BoG's extended edition has Goku talking like Vegetto definitely can't defeat Beerus, while Goku thought he had a chance with SSG, I don't see Vegetto being stronger than Super Goku since Vegetto doesn't look that much stronger than Bra, and Blue only widened the gap, maybe Vegetto is not stronger than GT Goku too but that one is a lot harder to compare since no comparisons between SS4 and fusion are made.

And this Boo, he doesn't look stronger than Vegetto, hell even SS2 Bra might be stronger, problem is he uses his powers in a very smart way, and I think only Super Dragon Balls have better magic than him, while I don't think that power wise he's on the level of being able to hurt the strongest fighters from Super and maybe GT, his magic and the way he uses his powers is too much and he could win a battle by attrition.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:20 pm

Lukmendes wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:32 am

It's complicated to compare powers because we don't exactly know how strong Vegetto is, but based on what I saw:

The best thing to do is use Bra as a measuring stick, and she's definitely weaker than either Super or GT Goku, considering her base form is only around Cell's level, while their base forms are far above that.

Ginyu Bra's fight with Vegetto can indicate he's not that much stronger than Bra herself, 'cause when Ginyu Bra went SS1, so did he, and when she went SS2, so did he, and while he's shown to outclass Bra both times, it does imply his SS1 is possibly not above her SS2, which is significant 'cause of how strong Vegetto is.

So yeah, considering BoG's extended edition has Goku talking like Vegetto definitely can't defeat Beerus, while Goku thought he had a chance with SSG, I don't see Vegetto being stronger than Super Goku since Vegetto doesn't look that much stronger than Bra, and Blue only widened the gap, maybe Vegetto is not stronger than GT Goku too but that one is a lot harder to compare since no comparisons between SS4 and fusion are made.

And this Boo, he doesn't look stronger than Vegetto, hell even SS2 Bra might be stronger, problem is he uses his powers in a very smart way, and I think only Super Dragon Balls have better magic than him, while I don't think that power wise he's on the level of being able to hurt the strongest fighters from Super and maybe GT, his magic and the way he uses his powers is too much and he could win a battle by attrition.
To touch on this

Goku and Vegeta can't defeat Frieza I'm base
Bra is a good match for perfect Cell in base
Vegito can defeat Fat Buu and Kid Buu in base

Jack Bz
Regular

Post by Jack Bz » Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:28 pm

Bra's strength isn't really clear cut as this implies, as her transformations aren't one-to-one with Vegetto.

Super saiyan Vegetto wiped the floor with super saiyan Bra, and he says that she's not even 1/10 of his level. Then she transforms into super saiyan 2, and suddenly the gap has closed significantly ("It looks like at this level...our forces aren't so far apart!"). It seems Bra's super saiyan 2 has a significantly larger power boost than Vegetto's super saiyan 2 if she almost managed to close a 10x gap. By my calculations she should be almost 20x stronger than her super saiyan self.

If Vegetto is normally more than 10x Bra's strength, that means that his base form is over 10x stronger than Perfect Cell - which competes with GT levels of strength in my opinion.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:37 pm

Jack Bz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:28 pm

Bra's strength isn't really clear cut as this implies, as her transformations aren't one-to-one with Vegetto.

Super saiyan Vegetto wiped the floor with super saiyan Bra, and he says that she's not even 1/10 of his level. Then she transforms into super saiyan 2, and suddenly the gap has closed significantly ("It looks like at this level...our forces aren't so far apart!"). It seems Bra's super saiyan 2 has a significantly larger power boost than Vegetto's super saiyan 2 if she almost managed to close a 10x gap. By my calculations she should be almost 20x stronger than her super saiyan self.

If Vegetto is normally more than 10x Bra's strength, that means that his base form is over 10x stronger than Perfect Cell - which competes with GT levels of strength in my opinion.
10x perfect Cell in base is SS3 Goku level more or less.

Lukmendes
Regular

Post by Lukmendes » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:24 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:20 pm To touch on this

Goku and Vegeta can't defeat Frieza I'm base
Where is it shown that Vegetto can defeat Fat Boo and Kid Boo on base form? I know that the anime showed base Vegetto smacking Boohan around, but Salagir insists that he only really follows the manga, and Vegetto never fought with base form at all, and in DBM itself I only remember him casually defeating Freeza and Cooler.

I do remember someone telling me that Vegetto's base form is stronger than even Gohan in the fanfiction version, but power levels in that is iffy, I remember U18 Vegeta's SS2 being stronger than U13 Vegeta's SS3...
Jack Bz wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:28 pm Bra's strength isn't really clear cut as this implies, as her transformations aren't one-to-one with Vegetto.

Huh, I double checked and you're right, it's weird her SS2 made the gap close enough... He's still above her considering he casually blocked a punch, but he was briefly thrown into the defensive there.

He did use SS3 to defeat Ginyu Bra, but I think that was him wanting to end the fight quick and he ran out of patience, not necessarily something he needed to do.

Still weird the SS2 gap seemed closer... Kinda weird Bra broke the numbers without an explanation, unless maybe Vegetto only pretended to be around her level to pretend to get hit to do a surprise punch lol.
Well, do we know how base Vegetto measures up to Boo? GT Goku says Rildo's power is even greater than Boo's before Rildo got the other robots' pieces, and Goku fought him in base form and kept up with him too rather casually (Although, neither one were fighting seriously, but Goku seemed to be the stronger one).

Super 17 fight can also be used as an indication over how much stronger Goku became after the Baby shit, Goku managed to surpass even Oob with his SS, which's aburd 'cause Oob after "fusing" with Boo seemed to be stronger than SS3 Goku, so if Vegetto is comparable to early GT Goku, then at least by Super 17, GT Goku should be stronger.

Man, thinking of it, discussing this with the difference in multipliers would make this an even bigger headache, 'cause comparing DB's 50-100-400 SS multipliers with DBM's 50-500-5000 multipliers, yeah, basically if a DBM saiyan has the same power level in base form as a DB saiyan, then the SS forms after 2 would give a ridiculously wide gap lol.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:08 am My man, all Goku had to do was go SSJ3 and shock Vegeta so much the M on his head would have turned into an L and Buu would have never happened.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 am

Lukmendes wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:24 am

Goku and Vegeta can't defeat Frieza In base
Where is it shown that Vegetto can defeat Fat Boo and Kid Boo on base form? I know that the anime showed base Vegetto smacking Boohan around, but Salagir insists that he only really follows the manga, and Vegetto never fought with base form at all, and in DBM itself I only remember him casually defeating Freeza and Cooler.
The guide books say base Vegito is stronger than SS3 Goku. Salagir is using the daiz and the manga.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:13 am

miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 am

Goku and Vegeta can't defeat Frieza In base
The guide books say base Vegito is stronger than SS3 Goku.
I'm pretty sure they don't. Do you have a source?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

EGonzo
Beyond Newbie

Post by EGonzo » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:47 am

So that's the end of the Buu rampage? This, the Majin Rebellion, Ginyu Bra, Gast vs Raichi... Dragon Ball Multiverse and anti-climaxes, name a more iconic duo

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:02 pm

EGonzo wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:47 am So that's the end of the Buu rampage? This, the Majin Rebellion, Ginyu Bra, Gast vs Raichi... Dragon Ball Multiverse and anti-climaxes, name a more iconic duo
That is a definite maybe. Though considering all the other BS Buu has pulled out of his butt, I wouldn't be surprised if he's somehow still around.

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 pm

GTx10 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:58 pmTobyS: Well to be fair the comic posts a lot of specials so I could easily think "Ok maybe this is a special." The story seemed to wrap up with the Bra stuff so that is why I asked.
Mondocool narrates a new chapter when they finish so you could subscribe to his channel. He narrates several fan comics so I subscribed since it's easier than checking them individually.
Koitsukai wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:56 pmHow strong is he supposed to be? compared to DBS or GT characters, where would you guys place him? who can take him out from the main timeline?
I remember a GT guidebook that had SSJ4 around the strength of SSJ1 Vegetto. I've heard from fans that Baby Vegeta was said to be the strongest power Goku felt so either that guide was wrong or Goku might've only meant strongest antagonist. I think at best U4 Buu would between SSJ3 and SSJ4 GT Goku.

DBS is the first time we've seen characters capable of destroying the universe so SSJG should be far beyond every character in DBM and almost every fanfic. New Age had Rigor stronger than BoG Beerus but that was before DBS revealed he could destroy a universe so I don't know if that still applies.

miguelnuva1
I Live Here

Post by miguelnuva1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:47 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:13 am
miguelnuva1 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 am

The guide books say base Vegito is stronger than SS3 Goku.
I'm pretty sure they don't. Do you have a source?
viewtopic.php?t=32226

His daiz 7 Bio.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:51 pm

What even happened? I'm confused.