Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by TobyS » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:50 am

It's weird they've not even addressed the obvious idea of the Gohans or Piccolos fusing.
I don''t care if they don't but it's a real elephant in the room.

Also U9... Now everyone else in the arena is dead, they have no reason to keep hiding.
Like if this team lose Bra will probably kill them next, or they are stranded for ever so why not get stuck in.

It'd have been cool to get Ultimate Raditz in the mix but he's got hours left right.

I assume they will do something with him later because otherwise all this effort to keep going with it will be for nothing.

I don't know why they haven't Senzu beaned Goten, I guess he's only about as strong as one Piccolo but still...
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:14 pm

So, the girl create a barrier with a hole here? Because Gohan is still using the Kamehameha.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 pm

The remote control Kamehameha doesn't require him to be connected to the beam physically, only to have the aura around his hands.

Marco Polo
I Live Here

Post by Marco Polo » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:39 pm

Regarder wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 pm The remote control Kamehameha doesn't require him to be connected to the beam physically, only to have the aura around his hands.
Yup, plus he doesn't need to control it at this point, it's flying straight into Bra and isn't able to change directions in that brief second.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Regarder wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:32 pm The remote control Kamehameha doesn't require him to be connected to the beam physically, only to have the aura around his hands.
Are you sure? Because here:
Looks like he's still conected with the beam.

Regarder
Regular

Post by Regarder » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:05 am

SSJgogeto wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:58 pm
Are you sure? Because here:
Looks like he's still conected with the beam.
No, it just doesn't matter if it's connected or not. Obviously, it starts out connected, but if the connection to the beam was cut it wouldn't matter. That would stop him putting more power into the beam, not stop him controlling it. This is consistent with the original material.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 pm

Smart move on her part.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:55 pm

SIGH. :evil:

How? Effing how? She can just teleport out of being sandwiched between a damn shield and a beam of energy? Really??

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:08 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:55 pm SIGH. :evil:

How? Effing how? She can just teleport out of being sandwiched between a damn shield and a beam of energy? Really??
She's done it before.

She uses the version of teleportation that the Kaioshins use. It's quite potent.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:13 pm

...Well, there's precedent at least...But I don't have to like it. :problem:

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:20 pm

That Cell Jr needs to be less shocked and teleport Gohan to her asap, granted she's still transformed so shes probably more than well enough to kill most of them there. This is INSANE lol.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 pm

FoolsGil wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:55 pm SIGH. :evil:

They're writing teleportation to its logical combat extent. Toriyama screwed up by introducing it and that's why he never actually had anyone use it in battles because it's too overpowered.

If Goku had used teleportation logically, everyone beyond Babidi would've been dead in one shot.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Oh come ON. Piccolo is dead and now she seemingly has a Senzu. This is getting old.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:24 pm

Regarder wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:05 amNo, it just doesn't matter if it's connected or not. Obviously, it starts out connected, but if the connection to the beam was cut it wouldn't matter. That would stop him putting more power into the beam, not stop him controlling it. This is consistent with the original material.
Maybe I'm overreacting but I still have some doubts. You see, I found in the manga two occasions where Goku used this technique, and in both the beam was connected. I also remember two other times when something happened that almost fits what you're saying:

1 - When Piccolo used the Tsuibidan (23rd tournament), there's a "tail" in the beam but his hand wasn't glowing.
2 - When the Ghost Buuhans used the Kamehameha, but there's no "tail" in the beam and their hands weren't glowing.

What I'm saiying is: what happened here probably never happened before, but isn't impossible to happen. Or maybe it's just an error, who knows.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:19 pm Oh come ON. Piccolo is dead and now she seemingly has a Senzu. This is getting old.
But it's only been 46 pages... That's at least x6 shorter than Goku vs. Freeza in the manga, and that's being conservative.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:52 pm

Alright at some point Dave Chappelle has to whip out the WRAP IT UP button
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:58 pm

jjgp1112 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:52 pm Alright at some point Dave Chappelle has to whip out the WRAP IT UP button
Why? Do you want to go back to another pointless Special? Because the moment this fight wraps up, it's either that, or another 1v1. What's there to go back to?

If we're not enjoying it now, I don't think we ever will.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Fionordequester wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:19 pm Oh come ON. Piccolo is dead and now she seemingly has a Senzu. This is getting old.
But it's only been 46 pages... That's at least x6 shorter than Goku vs. Freeza in the manga, and that's being conservative.
Yeah, but with the original manga we got 17 pages per week as opposed to 3 pages a week. I understand why the way it is, but it makes things feel much slower. Especially when they keep taking breaks for specials that majority of people don’t care about. Also I don’t like U16 Bra and I want to see her get what she deserves.

Brikikoz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brikikoz » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:50 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:15 pm Yeah, but with the original manga we got 17 pages per week as opposed to 3 pages a week. I understand why the way it is, but it makes things feel much slower. Especially when they keep taking breaks for specials that majority of people don’t care about. Also I don’t like U16 Bra and I want to see her get what she deserves.
If you really want to read it like the Toriyama days, you could do what some people do and check back monthly so they get a full "book" instead. The specials usually last a month, sometimes two, but otherwise ~30 days is 13-14 pages.

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Post by Fionordequester » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:15 pm Yeah, but with the original manga we got 17 pages per week as opposed to 3 pages a week. I understand why the way it is, but it makes things feel much slower. Especially when they keep taking breaks for specials that majority of people don’t care about. Also I don’t like U16 Bra and I want to see her get what she deserves.
That's true, but... that's a structural problem. Nothing in the world is going to fix that.