DragonBall Z Abridged

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

worldmonsters
Patreon Supporter

Post by worldmonsters » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:17 am

Oh my god, that was one of the most epic things I've ever seen! It was absolutely perfect!
The Spock and Kirk cameo, Vegeta's line: "Crushed and broken beneath an unconscious naked child. Jep, I think I'm done here", and Ghost Nappa had me in stitches XD
You guys rule so hard with this :) I can't really wait for the next episode, but I will try :)

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 am

Poor Vegeta can't catch a break.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 am

Thanks for the great season guys, this been one of the truly amazing things I've seen the past year. It's really been one of the few constants for me, so I thank you for that.

Oh and thanks for the shout out to Daizex in the credits too, in some strange way I felt like I was included in that... even though I'm really not.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:49 am

Great episode. I'm impressed at the dedication and effort you guys put into this series. It's a lot of work and we're all really grateful for this hilarious and free entertainment.

That being said... I hope ghost Nappa was just a one-time only joke. I was looking forward to Goku being the one that drives Vegeta crazy. Anyway, looking forward to some new material at the end of summer. But I hope you guys get to take a well deserved break.

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 am

Innagadadavida wrote:Great episode. I'm impressed at the dedication and effort you guys put into this series. It's a lot of work and we're all really grateful for this hilarious and free entertainment.

That being said... I hope ghost Nappa was just a one-time only joke. I was looking forward to Goku being the one that drives Vegeta crazy. Anyway, looking forward to some new material at the end of summer. But I hope you guys get to take a well deserved break.
Not to speak for anyone, but I asked KaiserNeko and he said Ghost Nappa will be back in Season 2.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:18 am

This episode made me feel Vegeta's pain more than the actual anime/manga. I've never felt so sorry for him. :lol:

I don't really like the idea of Nappa still sticking around, I'm afraid he'll overstay his welcome this way... though I do agree that the Ghost Nappa Theme Song was hilariously awesome.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

KaiserNeko
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by KaiserNeko » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 am

TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:This episode made me feel Vegeta's pain more than the actual anime/manga. I've never felt so sorry for him. :lol:

I don't really like the idea of Nappa still sticking around, I'm afraid he'll overstay his welcome this way... though I do agree that the Ghost Nappa Theme Song was hilariously awesome.
Don't worry, we're focused on not overusing him too much. We understand his being a ghost could suck up screentime for other jokes and could grow old, so we plan on using him sparingly.

It's just, this way, Nappa can still be there when we really, truly want him to be. =3
Check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged:
http://teamfourstar.com/

RandomDbzEnthusiast

Post by RandomDbzEnthusiast » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:10 am

Eheheh Nice Karate Kid reference using is theme song, enjoy your break, and remember" Geta-Geta....Ghost Nappa!!! :lol:

SSj Gogito
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSj Gogito » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:08 am

What a great way to finish the season, Well done to everyone on TFS.

I just realized it's been a whole year since you guys started, It went so damn fast.
Where's The Beef

VenomSymbiote
Patreon Supporter

Post by VenomSymbiote » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Wow! Great Season guys! :D

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Kuhan wrote:
Mewzard wrote:Great ending to a great season, Kaiser. I do have two questions that will no doubt be bugging me for a bit.

1. Will Ghost Nappa become an occasional recurring character, either via possession, haunting, or just plain old being beat up giving him hallucinations? Or was the ending just for fun?

2. Is there any chance we can get a download of all three parts of the episode itself together? I think it would be a nice little thing to have on my comp *all of DBZ abridged, and TFS's main abridger's series are kept in my heart and on my hard drive, including Lupin*
I'll do the editing together for you if you want...
I was thinking about doing that myself, except I was going to fuse(No pun intended) all the episodes together into one.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Big Momma wrote:
Kuhan wrote:
Mewzard wrote:Great ending to a great season, Kaiser. I do have two questions that will no doubt be bugging me for a bit.

1. Will Ghost Nappa become an occasional recurring character, either via possession, haunting, or just plain old being beat up giving him hallucinations? Or was the ending just for fun?

2. Is there any chance we can get a download of all three parts of the episode itself together? I think it would be a nice little thing to have on my comp *all of DBZ abridged, and TFS's main abridger's series are kept in my heart and on my hard drive, including Lupin*
I'll do the editing together for you if you want...
I was thinking about doing that myself, except I was going to fuse(No pun intended) all the episodes together into one.
Yeah, if anyone can combine episode ten and all of them together into a smoothly transitioning megasode I'd be grateful. The whole season is more or less a feature length film, when combined (around 100 minutes long).
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 pm

If my Windows DVD Maker didn't crash every time I tried to use it, I'd be watching the episodes on my tv by now...but I'll be content with a Large Episode 10. If you want to, Kuhan, that'd be great.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Kuhan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kuhan » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Damn, I can't get to it until Monday. I'll put Ep. 10 together into one AND all of the episodes together as well.
[quote="Masako-kun / MasakoX as Goku"]This is worse than that time I was in high school! And all the guys called me Geeko, and I was Piccolo's slave, and I couldn't get Chi-Chi to like me... Oh wow, I hit that rock harder than I thought.[/quote]
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/kuhan

KaiserNeko
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by KaiserNeko » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Ghost Nappa MP3 Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSR5O0D9

Also in the description on the video!
Check out TeamFourStar's DragonBall Z Abridged:
http://teamfourstar.com/

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

:lol: Poor Vegeta...

Thank you for the link to the full song!
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Kuhan
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Kuhan » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:27 pm

This is SO replacing LK's "Without Yugi" as my ringtone!
[quote="Masako-kun / MasakoX as Goku"]This is worse than that time I was in high school! And all the guys called me Geeko, and I was Piccolo's slave, and I couldn't get Chi-Chi to like me... Oh wow, I hit that rock harder than I thought.[/quote]
Follow me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/kuhan

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 pm

I've got all the episodes together, and I'm in the process of publishing the movie now. It's coming it at about an hour and a half.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

Mewzard
I Live Here

Post by Mewzard » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 pm

What format will it be in? I want to put it on a disc, but don't want it not to work, lol.

And I just downloaded the mp3 of Ghost Nappa, great song guys.
RIDER KIIIIIIICK!

Freeza Heika
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Freeza Heika » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Mewzard wrote:If my Windows DVD Maker didn't crash every time I tried to use it, I'd be watching the episodes on my tv by now...but I'll be content with a Large Episode 10. If you want to, Kuhan, that'd be great.
Try DVDFlick. Nice and free.
My Super Awesome GT Origins Idea
"さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!"
"SuperSaiyan3Goku, give me all your breasts."