Upcoming AMVs (Doomrider/RVGP/DDR/AWA Pro - LOTS OF IMAGES)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Upcoming AMVs (Doomrider/RVGP/DDR/AWA Pro - LOTS OF IMAGES)

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:20 pm

Lots of images. I'm funny.

So here's a basic recap of what is going to be released at the end of September. Well, OK... Doomrider won't be QUITE done, but it should be done in October. As of right now, all but a single track (Cell Games) is done. It has an editor, he has the footage, but it just won't be done until after AWA. Yay! There's also my RVGP (Retro Video Game Project) video, and our (myself and Meri) AWA Pro submission. Oh.. and... uhh... DDR! There's also another trailer that I've had sitting on my hard drive 85% complete since May... maybe I'll finish it someday.

DOOMRIDER:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

DDR (5th, mix, "Enter the Dragon"):
Image Image Image

RVGP (Ryu's Theme, SFIIV):
Image Image Image

AWA Pro:
Due to this being a blind-entry contest, I'm not really supposed to go around saying what our video is (especially since it's still in nomination stages). So here's a frame I found in the video that I didn't know was there, and can in (almost) no way identify either the source and/or the video in question.

Unless you really know the series.

We've edited way too many videos this year.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SuperFusion
Beyond Newbie

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:33 pm

Those DBZ AMV's look awesome. Your video game one, seems alittle awkward. :)

SaiyaJedi

Post by SaiyaJedi » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:03 pm

SuperFusion wrote:Those DBZ AMV's look awesome. Your video game one, seems alittle awkward. :)
It looks better in motion. :)
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

VegettoEX

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:07 pm

The video game one is for a project called the Retro Video Game Project. It's an AMV project that's a tribute to video games from the 16-bit days and earlier (it's a sequel to last year's "NES Project"). The point is, beyond the general "tribute," to combine video game and anime footage into the video.

For an extremely tight-coupling with my video and audio, I'm using Street Fighter II V for the source, and an official remix off of the SF2 "Instrumental" album of Ryu's theme. Long story short... it's a "tribute" video (as much as those tend to suck), but it's a looooooot more. It's got your action, it's got your drama, it's got your comedy, and it's got lots of hardcore SF-gamer references.

And for the record, if you happen to know what our Pro video is and/or figure out what the source is, don't say anything about it ^^;;.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

reckless_youth

Post by reckless_youth » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:25 am

First post!

Nice.

VERY nice.

GOLD. I shall put a caption in this pic that says "You Suck." for flaming purposes, not on this board, of course.

Carry on.
[color=darkred][size=75]Initiate. Blood purge. Coalition in massacre. Mechanized. High tech. Wholesale death in effect. Mutually. Assured...destruction will occur. Genocide. Revised. Same pain through diverse eyes. CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! Hostile from the start...ALWAYS WAR ALWAYS...ENDING BITTER PEACE...Not the last. Third war. Blood spills forever more. Patriot. Hard line. Lay siege till the end of time.[/size][/color]

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:02 pm

These look fantastic EX! It's making me even more impatient to see them! ^_^
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."