WeeklyTubeShow (DBZ Parody Dubs) (NSFW)

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JamieDBZFan1995
Beyond Newbie

Post by JamieDBZFan1995 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm

MajinVejitaXV wrote:
JamieDBZFan1995 wrote:No need to be Immature is there? I just don't find WeeklyTubeShow funny.
Seriously. I think there's no need for anyone here to be Immature.

LOL proper noun...

-Corey

Well I don't listen to rap, but if someone calls their group Immature, then they really can't come up with a good name.
23rd October, Dragonball Raging Blast!

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am

Okay, guys. WeeklyTubeShow needs OUR help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLOyhI7redk

Except...I can't help because I don't own these DVD's...
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.
Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.
Youtube | Art/Animation Blog

SSJ Helldog
Regular

Post by SSJ Helldog » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Big Momma wrote:Okay, guys. WeeklyTubeShow needs OUR help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLOyhI7redk

Except...I can't help because I don't own these DVD's...
Aww, request already filled. Guess I'll just have to wait to be pleasured by Krillin.
Officer Hippoface sez: "I don't take kindly to vigilantes in my town."

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 am

Can't wait.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:49 am

Beyond awesome! I can't wait for this, I love your videos!

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Re: WeeklyTubeShow

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:01 am

GREEN DICK IS BETTER THAN BLUE DICK.
Would be a great line, except for the implied fact that Nameks lack dicks...
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:00 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:GREEN DICK IS BETTER THAN BLUE DICK.
Would be a great line, except for the implied fact that Nameks lack dicks...
Then how do they pee may I ask?
Piccolo has got a dick, and it's slightly less slimier than Nappas and much less slimier than Goku's.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:10 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:GREEN DICK IS BETTER THAN BLUE DICK.
Boo-chika-ah!, Boo-chika-ah!

Anyways, I love Weekly Tube show and gangsta Piccolo. :P

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:10 am

With their ninja info cards.
Just cause Piccolo Dick is a meme doesn't mean its true that he has a dick.
He's asexual. Otherwise he'd totally bang Chichi.
Well, I've been told he was asexual.
Oh, you think the Grand Tour is your ally, you merely stepped into the Grand Tour. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn’t see the Super until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding!

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:With their ninja info cards.
Just cause Piccolo Dick is a meme doesn't mean its true that he has a dick.
He's asexual. Otherwise he'd totally bang Chichi.
Well, I've been told he was asexual.
Nah, he is asexual. That's what makes the Tubeshow jokes funny.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 am

I tend to like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1-_adpS5T4 better than the original. Not sure why

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:I tend to like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1-_adpS5T4 better than the original. Not sure why
I do too, that was fricking hilarious. :P

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 am

Piccolo Daimaoh wrote:
Silver Sinspawn wrote:I tend to like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1-_adpS5T4 better than the original. Not sure why
I do too, that was fricking hilarious. :P
I think its because of the look on Piccolo's face when he says "Oh shit mothafuckaaaaaaa"

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 am

Oh god. I've been pulling an all-nighter on a paper, and the amount of time I've wasted going back through WeeklyTubeShow's videos is seriously not okay. There are a couple misses, but most of these are so hilarious it should be a crime. The one with Kami talking about Piccolo's "hard, chocolate outside" cracked me up. Hard.

These and InnagadadaDBZ's "Korin and Yajirobe" are easily, easily as funny as TeamFourStar. Just in completely different ways.

"Check this shit out: Whoosh."

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Sun May 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Weekly Tube Show never fails to make me laugh. But man does he take a long time to create an episode. I really wish he'd continue his DragonBall abridged show.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Mon May 03, 2010 11:56 am

JAPPO wrote:Weekly Tube Show never fails to make me laugh. But man does he take a long time to create an episode. I really wish he'd continue his DragonBall abridged show.
They are, it's just that they are having some technical difficulties right now.
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote: I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Mon May 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Big Momma wrote:
JAPPO wrote:Weekly Tube Show never fails to make me laugh. But man does he take a long time to create an episode. I really wish he'd continue his DragonBall abridged show.
They are, it's just that they are having some technical difficulties right now.
Remix (Weeklytubeshow) did his share, but the other guy's computer got a virus so they can't publish the video yet. Subscribe to his channel and he'll update with news.

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Thu May 06, 2010 3:00 am

I wiped my mom's PC and reinstalled Windows. I'm working on recovering files and reinstalling crucial programs now. I'll get to work on that video as soon as humanly possible. All I have on my own is a web-book so I have to commute to my mother's house to do video editing. That's why it has taken so long.

Also, there has been a change in direction with the "abridged" series and Remix has given me the go-ahead to take that project over. He is not interested in producing it anymore, so I'll be writing it and taking over some roles. Of course he will still be Piccolo, Krillin, and a few other staples. I promise to maintain the spirit of the shorts, emulate his style as best I can, and only inject the very best of my own humor. Before I joined WeeklyTubeShow as the video editor (and sometimes joke-pitcher), I was just a fan. I have the up-most respect and admiration for his work (a lot more than the man himself :lol:) and want nothing more than to carry that over to the series. I'm really excited to get this project going and I think you guys will really enjoy what I have in store.

If anybody is interested, we have a few open roles. We're looking for some dedicated voice actors. Episode one and two are both on paper and are ready to be put together. Send in your auditions and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. This series already has some momentum in the popularity department so I'm hoping to get some cool cats with a little experience or just raw talent.

Casting is closed

Audition for any and all if you want. We'd like to keep the group as small as possible so the more characters you can voice, the better. Original takes on the characters are welcome. As in, don't feel the need to emulate any dub unless you want to. Put some oomph behind your audition. Make the character your own.

This is just from our first saga. We're covering the Piccolo Jr. Arc from Dragon Ball. Don't know how many episodes yet, but I'm planning on keeping them short and packed with jokes. It'll be great. Join us. C'mon.
Last edited by Innagadadavida on Fri May 07, 2010 2:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Silver Sinspawn
Advanced Regular

Post by Silver Sinspawn » Thu May 06, 2010 3:07 am

I'm tempted to offer to do Yamcha or Roshi, but I feel if I did Yamcha, that he'd be all Dub-ish.

Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Big Momma » Thu May 06, 2010 11:21 am

Silver Sinspawn wrote:I'm tempted to offer to do Yamcha or Roshi, but I feel if I did Yamcha, that he'd be all Dub-ish.
Me too, if anything, I'd go for Yamcha. But then I'd be tempted to over-do his dubby, surfer accent :P