Because No One Demanded It (But Me)!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

the_abberration
Regular

Because No One Demanded It (But Me)!

Post by the_abberration » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:21 pm

After joking about it in another post, I couldn't resist. This is for parody purposes only. Don't sue me..unless you need lint that badly.

My only regret is that Chris Sabat can't really sing this.

EDIT: And for those who may not get the joke. GT Vegeta looks a lot like Freddy Mercury to me.

Prince of all Saiyans (To the tune of Princes of the Universe by Queen).

Vegeta sings:

Here I am. Born to be king. I am the prince of all Saiyans. Here I belong. Fighting to survive, in a world with the weakest power levels. And here I am. I am the prince of all Saiyans. Here I belong, fighting for survival. I’ve come to be the ruler of your world.

I am a Saiyan. I have inside me blood of kings. I have one rival. His name is Kakkaroto. I will crush him and rule your puny world. Born to be king. I am the prince of all Saiyans. Fighting and free. I got your world in my hand. I’m here for your balls and I’ll make my stand. I was born to be the prince of all Saiyans.

No man could understand. My power is in my own tail (I know it doesn't rhyme dammit). Ooh.ooh.ooh.ooh. people talk about me. People say I’ve had my day. I'm a prince that will go far. Fly the moon and reach for the stars. With my tail and head held high. Got to kill Kakkaroto first time - yeah.

I know that people talk about me I kill them every day. But I can prove them wrong cos I’m Vegeta dammit. (I don’t care that it doesn’t rhyme). Yeah. Yeah . Alright. Watch this Saiyan fly. Bring on that woman Bulma.

Here I am. Born to be king. I am the prince of all Saiyans. Here I belong. Born to be king. Prince of all Saiyans. Fighting and free. Got the world in my hands. I'm here for your balls. And I’ll make my stand. I was born to be the prince of all Saiyans.
1 Corinthians 13: When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Except the anime. Never the anime.

"Look. I'm not allowed to hold you, but I'm sworn to protect you"-Sergeant Hatred

The Lineup: Danger Mouse

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Because No One Demanded It (But Me)!

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:03 pm

the_abberration wrote:My only regret is that Chris Sabat can't really sing this.
Well, his opera major sort of says...something otherwise. :shock:
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

the_abberration
Regular

Post by the_abberration » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:05 pm

JulieYBM wrote:Well, his opera major sort of says...something otherwise. :shock:
No....I meant he couldn't sing it unless someone suggested it to him. Like how he did "Momma Gonna Knock You Out" I don't know of anybody who could put the bug in his ear *hint* *hint* :wink:
1 Corinthians 13: When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. Except the anime. Never the anime.

"Look. I'm not allowed to hold you, but I'm sworn to protect you"-Sergeant Hatred

The Lineup: Danger Mouse

SSj Gogito
Beyond Newbie

Post by SSj Gogito » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:30 am

Been a big Queen fan i know that song off by heart and that parody is funny as :lol:
Where's The Beef

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Because No One Demanded It (But Me)!

Post by Dayspring » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 am

the_abberration wrote:I have one rival. His name is Kakkarotto.
HA! :lol:
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:04 am

...the Saiyalander?