DB/Older anime fans different from new anime fans?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 am

Freeza.exe wrote:He said any further conversation would be worthless, not that the conversation was worthless.
Well, considering he didn't get what he asked for, i.e. the same kind of explanations except in my own words (I guess I was being "put to the test", whatever test that might be?)...
But if you can tell me how exactly the conversation was very enlightening but suddenly came to the point where it was just abundantly clear that it would be worthless from then on, feel free to do so. I'm just not seeing it.
Weren't you the one getting pissy when people said you claimed all or most anime was awful when you said many.
"Pissy"? It's not the same thing, that's all.
(just like "English dubs" are not the same thing as "anime", by the by ^^;)

Freeza.exe
Beyond Newbie

Post by Freeza.exe » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 am

Olivier Hague wrote: Well, considering he didn't get what he asked for, i.e. the same kind of explanations except in my own words (I guess I was being "put to the test", whatever test that might be?)...
But if you can tell me how exactly the conversation was very enlightening but suddenly came to the point where it was just abundantly clear that it would be worthless from then on, feel free to do so. I'm just not seeing it.

It could have been very enlightening to see how you put no fucking effort into making your point and instead just point to articles going "HIGGIDLY DURF YUP YUP" thus making any further conversation absolutely pointless from here on fourth and to take any of your future posts with a grain of salt.

Just a guess.
Last edited by Freeza.exe on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
My friend broke my PSP just in time for Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 to come out....WHOOOO!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 am

This thread's future prospects don't look good! :(
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Freeza.exe
Beyond Newbie

Post by Freeza.exe » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 am

Olivier Hague wrote: (just like "English dubs" are not the same thing as "anime", by the by ^^;)
facepalm.jpg

suddenly I'm feeling more and more sympathetic with this Neptune person.
My friend broke my PSP just in time for Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 to come out....WHOOOO!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:01 am

Metalwario64 wrote:This thread's future prospects don't look good! :(
They sure don't...
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!