What did you think about the new Raging Blast game?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Armymanis
Not-So-Newbie

What did you think about the new Raging Blast game?

Post by Armymanis » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Hello Everyone.

I have been playing the raging blast game for a long time trying to get the achievements and such for the game. I have noticed that the game had really nice graphics as well as Gameplay. I really liked how they picked the most important parts in the series and included a lot more characters then the DBZ: Burst Limit game.

The bad news:

I did not like the controls on the game and I thought they were very hard to learn. Burst limit was simple and not as complex as Raging Blast. I also do not like the online mode. At least in Burst Limit when I got online I could actually win 2 battles. Now with raging blast, I loose everytime. Maybe I just suck at video games, but I notice that a lot of people are way better then me at it online.

Anyways what are your thoughts of Raging blast? Post your review in this thread! This can be either for the Xbox 360 version or PS3.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 pm

Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

Armymanis
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Armymanis » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 pm

sorry, I am new to the forum. Please forgive me. I will look in the video game section next time.

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 pm

Armymanis wrote:sorry, I am new to the forum. Please forgive me. I will look in the video game section next time.
No prob Bob, welcome to the forum.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight