Camera Pans!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Re: Camera Pans!

Post by Insertclevername » Mon May 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Gonstead wrote:
Now that I think about it, I think I would prefer this design for Gohan if it appeared in the Buu Saga.

It has a very Goku-esque facial design which is what I like about it. It also looks like if it were actually Cell Games Gohan but 7 years older.

And heck, even imagining Nozawa, Hebert and Swaile speaking through that design makes me like it even more.
Same dude, I know Toriyama originally had a similar design in plan but unfortunately scraped it. The two on the far right look like it a little.

Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Yeah, those sketches looks much more like Gohan than his Buu Saga appearance.

When you really think about it, Goku didn't look all that different when he appeared after the 3 year time skip and I would have figured Gohan wouldn't have much as well.

Seeing Gohan in a costume similar to Future Trunks doesn't look half bad either. It's almost like out of respect for somebody like with what Alucard did by wearing Van Hellsing's clothing because he was the only one to best him in combat.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 pm

OzzyApu wrote:Anybody want to do EP 254 "The Evil of Men" with the pan-stop-pan-stop of Kaioshin, Goku, and Kibito poking from behind the tree. I'd really appreciate it. I'd do it myself, but I'd suck doing it with ms paint.
Here you go ^^

OzzyApu
Beyond Newbie

Post by OzzyApu » Mon May 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Dude, eledoremassis02, you are forever on my good-guy list. :lol: Thank you very much!

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon May 28, 2012 10:26 pm

lol good to know! :D Anytime

Gonstead
I Live Here

Post by Gonstead » Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 am

Can someone do the one where we have an upwards pan of Goku as he's transforming.

"I will. Make you. SUFFER!!"
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

thefatman13
Not-So-Newbie

Post by thefatman13 » Tue May 29, 2012 4:24 am

I just want to thank every one who took the time to do one of these amazing shots.

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 am

Gonstead wrote:Can someone do the one where we have an upwards pan of Goku as he's transforming.

"I will. Make you. SUFFER!!"

Bonus!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:50 am

I already did the last two a couple of pages ago, and in better quality (Dragon Box).

What's your source for these ones? The FUNimation single DVDs? Why do they look like they've had excessive noise reducition applied to them?
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 am

Oh. lol

Yea, I am using the singles

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Tue May 29, 2012 12:21 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:Oh. lol

Yea, I am using the singles
They're still nicely made pans man, I'm sure the Kanzenshuu community appreciates the contribution. :)

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 pm

eledoremassis02 wrote:
OzzyApu wrote:Anybody want to do EP 254 "The Evil of Men" with the pan-stop-pan-stop of Kaioshin, Goku, and Kibito poking from behind the tree. I'd really appreciate it. I'd do it myself, but I'd suck doing it with ms paint.
Here you go ^^

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/295/ ... h02m51.jpg
Why does it look like Kaioushin's wearing eyeliner?
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:Why does it look like Kaioushin's wearing eyeliner?
Aren't Kaioshin's eyes always that black in the anime?

son veku
Banned

Post by son veku » Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 am

There was awesome panshots like over and ever when the Saiyans first met Piccolo, and Gohan.
Will someone please do some of those? :D
(I'll give you a sticker)

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Post by songohan619 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:31 am

Could someone do an Uub one and a Goku Junior one?

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed May 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Rory wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:Why does it look like Kaioushin's wearing eyeliner?
Aren't Kaioshin's eyes always that black in the anime?
I'm not sure. Maybe they are, but I just happened to notice it now. :?
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:48 pm

EDIT: check out the one below.
Last edited by DHM211 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:05 am

What the heck? Did you take a picture of your TV screen and make a panning image out of that?

Also, is that even a panning shot? The center makes it look like it was two unrelated shots spliced together, or at least that there's a lot missing in the middle. Also, Goku and Freeza have different light sources, and they aren't directly looking at each other.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Post by eledoremassis02 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:49 am

It does look like it was taken from the TV. But I think its a good try! What episode is this from?

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Thu May 31, 2012 1:11 am

Here, I re-did it due to one person's demand.

http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u51 ... b3b825.jpg