Sailor and the 7 Ballz

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Codarik
Advanced Regular

Sailor and the 7 Ballz

Post by Codarik » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:19 am

So I was browsing through YouTube and I found some clips that featured parodies of DBZ characters and other characters from various anime. After doing some research I found it to be an official hentai parody movie made many years ago by a company called MMG. They also made a parody movie of Star Wars called "StarBallz" which featured Goku as Han Solo and Sailor Moon as Princess Leia, (when George Lucas found out about it he filed a lawsuit and lost).

I've watched both movies and couldn't stop laughing at them, they had terrible voice acting and terrible CGI effects. I've searched on Amazon and it has DVDs of these movies.

Here is the video I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iDb3M_k8DU

Thoughts?

Perfect
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Sailor and the 7 Ballz

Post by Perfect » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:26 am

I regretfully watched that film. The choreography is awful. Plus there's some really messed up hentai scenes in it.
Fox666 wrote:It seems you have pissed a lot of people on this forum, and I am quite sure they would like to call you stupid and say that's the designated adjectives for you. But they don't do that because of there are rules in this community.

Piccolo Daimaoh
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Piccolo Daimaoh » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 am

Uh, can I have the last 5 minutes of my life back? That was absolutely retarded.

Turtle Marked Stone
Regular

Post by Turtle Marked Stone » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:29 am

I found MY favorite English Goku.

Gouki*
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Gouki* » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 am

Codarik wrote:(when George Lucas found out about it he filed a lawsuit and lost).
I'd really like to see some proof of this.

Anyway, this was always one of those things that made me giggle like hell when I was thirteen and first discovered some review of it (with pictures) on the net. Never seen it, and don't really want to... and yet, I just want to get really, really drunk and scar myself at the same time.
... Maybe later.

Cowboy Dev
Beyond Newbie

Post by Cowboy Dev » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:27 am

Turtle Marked Stone wrote:I found MY favorite English Goku.
Seconded.
A Dragon Ball/Urusei Yatsura crossover would be awesome.
Having Toshio Furukawa balance between Piccolo and Ataru would be hilarious.