Dragonball Hindi Dub

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kei17
I Live Here

Re: Dragonball Hindi Dub

Post by kei17 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:39 pm

TheRed259 wrote:The Hindi dub used many unreleased DragonBall Bgms ( Shunsuke Kikuchi ) in DragonBall Z .
Why did Toei give them the unreleased tracks ? Wouldn't have been better if Toei released them once and for all ?
My guess is that they have music-only tapes that were provided by FUNimation and ripped unreleased pieces from them.

saurabhb

Post by saurabhb » Tue May 17, 2022 3:16 pm

I am a huge fan of dragon ball z.....can anyone please send me some episodes or clips of saiyan saga and planet namek saga in hindi...i have searched everywhere but couldn't find the hindi dub episodes of these two saga's.... please, please, please help.... it's a humble request.🙏🙏🙏 my gmail id is - bantub191@gmail.com

saurabhb

Post by saurabhb » Wed May 18, 2022 12:23 am

kei17 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 am There is a Hindi dub of the original Dragon Ball. I have a video clip. There must be Telugu and Tamil dub, too.

*Now here is a short clip.
http://www.4shared.com/video/jsU0lTEl/dbhindi.html
Brother i am a huge fan of dragon ball z.....can you please send me some episodes or clips of saiyan saga and planet namek saga in hindi...i have searched everywhere but couldn't find the hindi dub episodes of these two saga's.... please, please, please help brother it's a humble request.🙏🙏🙏 my gmail id is - bantub191@gmail.com