Super Hatchihyack Picture

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TheDevilsCorpse

Super Hatchihyack Picture

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu May 19, 2011 12:05 pm

I was wondering if anyone has a better screen cap of Hatchihyack's super form? I know that there was a project here, once upon a time ago, where someone was trying to burn DBZ's Playdia games to DVD, so I know the footage exists out there as a slightly less-than-crappy-youtube format. I'm also aware of the less then decent, though some are pretty good, fan attempts to redraw the form that can be found on just about any image search, but I'd like one directly from the source material if at all possible. The best I've found is in the post below, so anything bigger and a less blurry would be greatly appreciated, as I'd like to take note of his details and make sure they are correct for a project I'm working on. (Also, just of note, I'd really like it for the picture to be this forward facing one if at all possible.)
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

SuperForteX
Banned

Re: Super Hatchihyack Picture

Post by SuperForteX » Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Whoah.. he has a Super form? :shock:

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Thu May 19, 2011 11:51 pm

SuperForteX wrote:Whoah.. he has a Super form? :shock:
Yes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIdxvVdE8xI
A super form, a giant form and a multi-form, the last two aren't any different though. The giant form is literally just a giant version of the normal Hatchihyack, and the multi-form is just a bunch of normal Hatchihyacks. The super form is the only one with a different design.

I'm hoping someone can help soon, if the topic leaves the first page it will wither and die...lol

Rory
I Live Here

Post by Rory » Fri May 20, 2011 1:43 am

God Hatchihyack looks fucking stupid.
I mean, I know I'm contributing absolutely nothing here, but I always forget how stupid he looks.

SuperForteX
Banned

Post by SuperForteX » Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 am

Eh, that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that about Hatchiyak. He looks cool more than anything else...

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Fri May 20, 2011 2:43 am

Rory wrote:God Hatchihyack looks fucking stupid.
I mean, I know I'm contributing absolutely nothing here, but I always forget how stupid he looks.
Honestly, I like his design, but not because of the actual design...I know that made absolutely no sense, but I can't help it. Both his forms remind me of other stuff, like some weird transformer, one of the odd new age Gundams, or some villain out of a Sentai show. I like that he reminds me of those things, but his actual design isn't that great, though it isn't horrible, it could be worse *insert Majin Ozotto*. lol

dr_raichi

Post by dr_raichi » Fri May 20, 2011 6:09 am

I don't trust that we can have a better quality for the screen of this picture, the original quality from playdia games is not very wonderful.
I can also tell you that "we" (members of mangamyth forum) plan to make the conversion of these games to dvd.
For the moment we made all the video capture from the earth part, we made a cover & an "alpha dvd test".
I can't share our work for the moment. :wink:
We have some troubles to "emulate" the random part to dvd, and if some peoples have some knowledges to help us, you are welcome. :wink: :D
And to finish, we are still searching how going on 2 planets one after the other, in the universe part. :)
In the first time the release will be with French subtitles, and probably in English subtitles after.
That's all i can tell for the moment.
Thanks for your attention. :wink:

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 am

Is he from the OVA on Raging Blast 2?

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 21, 2011 11:51 am

Pokewhiz7 wrote:Is he from the OVA on Raging Blast 2?
No, the above picture is from the cut scenes on the Playdia game.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sun May 22, 2011 2:15 am

dr_raichi wrote:I don't trust that we can have a better quality for the screen of this picture, the original quality from playdia games is not very wonderful.
I knew the video quality on the games weren't exactly great, but I thought they were at least better than the image I posted...I also imagined they would be at least a little bigger too. lol

Jayy

Post by Jayy » Sun May 22, 2011 2:28 am

Best you could do is run Shin Saiyajin Zetsumetsu Keikaku through an emulator if it's out there, and screen cap.
Dragonball Fan Since 91'
鳥山 明